The escape...

I need to escape this man. I'm not going to be his victim I don't care what he says,I need to make a plan.
After I finished my pizza he took me to a room

"Is this your room?" "Yeah, but you can have the bed, I'll sleep on the floor" "Um,y-you can sleep in the bed too, but stay on one side" "Ok" He chuckled

"Is this your room?" "Yeah, but you can have the bed, I'll sleep on the floor" "Um,y-you can sleep in the bed too, but stay on one side" "Ok" He chuckled. I laid down on one side of the bed and he laid down on the other. Our backs were facing each other as we fell asleep.

Time skip...I woke up and looked at the clock to see its 4:25.A.M... I got out of bed slowly and quietly, I saw a jacket on the chair. I put it on and quietly walked out of the room. I walk downstairs slowly, and I saw my sneakers by the front door(How covenant) I put them on but as soon as I open the door an alarm goes. Shit! I dash out the door I was in the middle of the woods, I don't which way to go, so I start running straight.

Chris's P.O.V.

I wake up hearing the alarm, then I look in the bed to see she's gone. Shit!

I dash through the trees stepping in mud, I have no idea where I'm going and I'm scared, it's so dark out.I need to find a way to the road.

I run downstairs to see the front door open and the alarm going off

I run downstairs to see the front door open and the alarm going off. I grab my shirt, turn off the alarm and dash out the door.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

The sound that I can hear are my footsteps, and my panicked breathing and panting. But I stop dead in my tracks as I see a shadow, something was following me and it was moving fast a gust of wind rushes past me. Shit! I start running again as fast as I can.
I stop when I see a tall dark figure, I can only see his red eyes. He started to approach me, but I ran in the opposite direction... But then he appeared in front of me again I back away slowly as he approached me, my back hit a tree, my breathing was uneven. "Sorry, this is gonna hurt" ....That's when everything went black.