PREY...

Vanessa's blood dripped down on her arm, her face, chest... "Vanessa?" Chris said weakly, blood was on his hands as he tried to reach for her. Chris then felt someone pulling him out of the car, "No! V-Vanessa!" Chris shouted weakly before getting injected with Vervain making him pass out. Vanessa was pulled out of the car as well, she placed inside of a car while Chris was in another car...

Time skip...

Chris woke to his wrist being tied to the ceiling he was in a dark room, it looked like a basement, he realized his chest was bare as well. He tried to pull on the rope but he still had Vervain in his system making him weak... Then a door opened revealing a woman. "Oh, your awake." Dorine said as she put on black leather gloves, "Who are you? Where am I?" "Aw, we'll get to that in a bit but let's just say... I want revenge." Dorine approached him, she grabbed his face and looked at him in the eye... "I want my revenge, and I'm gonna get it." Dorine opened a bin full of purple flowers, She took a small stick of them and showed it to Chris. "Let the fun begin." She smirked before running the flower along Chris's chest making a sizzling noise on his skin. Chris groaned...

Meanwhile...{Hospital}

Vanessa's POV

I woke in a very bright room, I looked beside me and saw Yeonjun sitting in a chair sleeping. "Yeonjun?" I said weakly  making him wake up, "Oh, you're awake!" He said happily as he came to my side. "Guys!" He said making four boys appear in the doorway. "She's awake." "What happened?" I asked before sitting up. "Well..." Yeonjun sighed before continuing "you were in a car crash, mom sent us here to check up on you." "Why couldn't she come to?" "She said she was super busy." Taehyun said before walking in front of the bed with his hands in his pockets, "Oh..." I said in disappointment. "It's okay, you have us," Beomgyu said while touching my hand making me smile...

Meanwhile... 

"You know what you did!" Dorine shouted she opened the curtain making the sunlight come through, Chris screamed in pain as his skin began to burn, Dorine closed the curtain. "I-I don't know what I did to you, but I'm sorry." "You're not sorry!" "What did I do!?" "You killed him!" Dorine screamed as she grabbed a knife and stabbed Chris in his stomach multiple times, Chris groaned in pain. Dorine threw the knife on the ground, It was stained with his blood, Chris's wounds began to heal. "Who did I kill?" Chris said while breathing heavily, "You killed my fiancé." Dorine was on the edge of tears, "I never killed anyone. I never killed your fiancé." "Do you remember June 12, 2019?"

Chris's POV

June 12, 2019... I and my sister were in the woods when some crazy man grabbed her and took off with her, I ran after them. I then saw my sister trying to fight the guy who was trying to rape her. I grabbed him from behind by his shirt collar and threw him to the ground, his eyes were red. I began to punch him repeatedly. I ripped his heart out and crushed it in my hand.

"Yes, I remember." "My fiancé was in those woods... I don't remember the reason, but h-he never came back." Dorine said while tears rolled down her face. "Then I found out that he was murdered the next day... I fell into a depression, I ignored my sons, my children... I wanted to kill myself so I could be with him but I..." Dorine's voice was breaking as she sobbed. "I remember killing someone in the woods on that same day if it was your fiancé... He tried to rape my sister." "What?" "He tried to rape my sister, I couldn't let that happen. So I... I killed him." "You're lying!" "Believe or not it's the truth, and I'm sorry." "You know what? I'm not going to kill you, I'm gonna starve you. How long can a vampire go without blood, hm?" She said while walking towards me. "Your eyes will turn pitch black, you'll want to kill everything you see." She smirked before leaving the room...

1 Week later...

Vanessa's POV

"Where is he? It's been a week!" I yelled, "We don't know, but we could try to ask mom." Soobin said, "And why do you think that mom will know he is?" "Because I heard her mention Chris, it sounded like she wanted revenge on him." "Ok, then let's go." Say as I grab my jacket.

Time skip...

We made it to my mom's house, we knocked on the door. "Hello, Miss Kang." A servant said before moving aside to let me and the boys in. "Mom?" I say as I see her reading a book on the couch. "Hello dear, boys?" "Hey, mom." The boys responded, "What brings you here?" She said without looking away from the book, "Well I and the boys wanted to spend family time together." I lied, hoping she would buy it... "Oh, that sounds wonderful." She said before putting down the book, "Um, before get started I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I say before leaving the living room. I go downstairs to the basement and I see Chris tied to the ceiling by his wrist, he had dried blood on him, he had some blisters on his chest and arms. I saw his ring on a small table, I put it on his finger making him wake up. "Chris?" He opened his eyes, but they were... Pitch black when he looked at me his veins began to run up to his eyes. That's when the door opened revealing my mother, "So you found him." She said with a smirk before walking towards me, "What did you do to him?" "Did he ever tell you what happens when you starve a vampire? Well, their eyes will turn pitch black, and they will want to kill anything they see. But he will want to kill you since your the only human here." "Why are you doing this?" "Because he killed my fiancé, and you have chosen him over me multiple times so... I want my revenge." She said before untying Chris, He looked up at me, "Vanessa, you should run." My mother smirked. I ran out of the basement knowing Chris was gonna start chasing me, I ran upstairs and saw my brothers who saw Chris right behind me, My brothers tried to hold Chris down. "Vanessa run!" Yeonjun shouted as he tried to pin Chris down, I dashed out the front door into the wood...

Author POV

The boys went after Chris who was chasing Vanessa through the woods, Chris was moving way faster than Her, he caught up to and pinned her against a tree, His eyes were pitch black, He was gonna feed on her when Vanessa pulled a syringe full of Vervain and stabbed him in his thigh, his eyes started to go back to normal. "Vanessa?"

(Long chapter, 1185)