Lock down

The next morning...

Vanessa's POV

I gave Yeonjun a cup of tea as Chris walked down stairs."What the hell?" Why did you let him out?" "Well he was shivering as it was really cold in the basement,and the poor thing was starving. And did you really think a rabbit could keep him full?" I said while glaring at him."Look I don't want any trouble I was just about to leave." Yeonjun then stood up from the chair and left the house. Chris's gaze was still on me "You can complain,when I come home from school, ok?" I toss him his car keys,as I placed my bag on my shoulder. He grabbed his hoodie and followed me to the car.We then reach the school and I step out of the car,I see Irene and her minions glaring at me,I exhale dramatical as I turn around to Chris "Don't worry" He mouth before leaving the school. Damn this is going to be a long day.

After I finished my class every heade to the cafeteria."Did hear about the dance tomorrow?" I students talking about this dance and wondering who is going. I obviously think the dance is stupid...well I guess cause I have anyone to go with..."Hey!" I turn around to see Irene," Look this dance is tomorrow,and I'm planning it.So there is a rule,you can't go the party without a date."She smirked at me..."You know I wasn't even planning on going" I coldly before rolling my eyes at her,she then took my carton of milk and poured it on my head,it was so cold.All of the students gasp,I stood up and slammed my fist on the table making he flinch."Listen,I'm not going to fight you. Giving the attention you so desperately crave." I then left the cafeteria, walking to the girls bathroom. after a few minutes of washing the milk out my hair, I knew that it was my next class but that's when I hear an announcement on the speakers in the school. "Students there is an intruder in the building he has just attacked the receptionist.The school is now on lock down this is not a drill." That announcement sent shivers up my spine, I carefully open the door to see the hallways completely dark, I then see a tall dark figure,with red eyes. I quickly slammed the door locking it,then thats I hear bang on the door terrified I backed away quickly that's when the power went it was pitch black in the bathroom, I quickly grabbed my things went into a stall locking it.I pull out my phone its only on 5%! I quickly call chris."Hello?" He answered "Chris!" I said with a whisper  "You have to come to the school!" It's a lock down.There's an intruder he has red eyes! I locked myself in the bathroom and he's banging on the door!" "Ok,I'm my way" He hung up the phone.That's when the banging stopped. heard the door being kicked down,I hear whistling as the footsteps get closer and closer to my stall...I then saw to red eyes staring at me through the crack of the stall...

I screamed.