Dehydration

As the days went by everything was good between Vanessa and Chris.

11:08 A.M. Saturday.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

I was sitting on the couch watching tv when Chris walked down stairs."Oh,Hi" I said with smile."Hello, do wanna go on a walk with me?" "Um, sure I have nothing better to do." I said as got of the couch.I went and grabbed my jacket and we headed out the door. We walked through the woods and talked and jocked a little.

There was a wolf growling behind a bush but they didn't see but Chris thot he had heard something,the wolf jump out of the bush and charged at them.Chris pushed Vanessa out of the way,as the wolf ran towards him.Chris's eyes were red,he then tackled the wolf to the ground.The wolf bit Chris's arm,he screamed in pain he was about to rip the wolf in half when he saw its eyes."Yeonjun?" Chris said as he saw the wolf's eyes, the wolf's eyes were green.Wolf got out of Chris's grasp and ran away.Vanessa stood up."Oh, my god,Your bleeding.Aren't you supposed to be healing?" "That was not any ordinary wolf,that was a wererwolf.So it's gonna take a while for me to heal." Chris and Vanessa walked back home and Chris went up to his room.

Time skip...After that wolf bit Chris, he started to feel sick, feeling drained and empty.

Chris's P.O.V.

As I was laying in bed,I felt sick and weak, feeling like I couldn't move. I then stood up fighting back the feeling of being sick.But thats when Vanessa came in. That's when I realized I wasn't really sick I was DEHYDRATED...I walked towards her and gave her a hug.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"Hey,are you ok?" I had no idea why he was hugging me "I'm fine" He then pulled away That's when I saw his eyes were red."Chris?" There was fear in my voice, "You promised you wouldn't hurt me." I trembled. "I'm sorry" He said.He then grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him,"Stop!" I screamed,I began to hit his chest but he wouldn't budge,he grabbed my wrist gripping it tightly so I couldn't hit him anymore.His eyes were piercing mine.Thats I felt a sharp pain my neck.He bit me. I felt the life being drained out of me.He didn't let me go. I Screamed and cried,it was the most agonizing pain I've ever felt.My vision started to get blurry. I felt my blood running down my neck, he was feeding off of me.Then everything went black.