Frozen river ...

Chris was looking out the window, when he felt to arms wrap around his waist. Vanessa laid her head on his back hugging him. Vanessa then smiled when she felt Chris locked his hands with hers. 

Meanwhile...

"Ok, sweetie. Tell me what happed." A agent said to a girl, "H-He was a-a, monster! He killed my boyfriend." "Ok, Ok, calm down... What did he look like." "Your gonna think I'm crazy." The girl scoffed, "It's ok, tell me" The agent said giving her a reassuring look "He had pitch black eyes, you can see his veins following up to his eyes, a-and he had long blonde hair." The agent wrote every thing down in her notepad. "Do you remember his cloths?" "He had on, a black shirt a-and ripped black or white jeans. I'm sorry I don't remember." "That's ok." The agent then left,

Meanwhile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My sons!" Dorine said as she opened her arms to hug Soobin, "Hey mom" Soobin said as he hugged her tightly she kissed him on his cheek. " Yeonjun, Taeyun, Beomgyu, Kai." Dorine said before hugging all of them. "I'm always moms favorite." Kai smirked at his brothers. "Your rooms are still the same, except Beomgyu's underwear isn't on the floor anymore." Chuckled Dorine. "Mom!" Beomgyu exclaimed. The boys went up to their bedrooms. "I want to have a party, for Christmas... A ball sounds wonderful." Dorine said to her henchman.

Time skip...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa and Chris were outside walking in the snow, when Vanessa rolled up a snow ball and threw it at Chris. "Hey!" He yelled as Vanessa laughed... Chris rolled up a snow and threw at her. "Oh. My. God!" Vanessa and Chris had a snowball fight. Chris and Vanessa went to the frozen river, "Hey I have to get something at the house, I'll be back, ok?" " Chris said "Ok!" Vanessa replied with a smile. Chris went to the house while Vanessa stayed at the river... As Vanessa was standing by the lake she saw a wolf, he was growling at her as he approached her slowly. Vanessa being terrified walked back wards slowly, she was on the frozen river, the wolf then heard Chris coming and he ran... "Vanessa?" Chris said in a worried tone, he took one  step on the ice, but it began to crack... "Stop!" Vanessa shouted, "It's to much pressure." Vanessa said, then right where she was standing the ice started cracking and...

She fell through.