Snow Ball

Vanessa's POV

My heart was pounding...I was hesitant to say it but. "I love you." I said making him smile "Now get your ass up and get dressed." "Where are we going?" "To the dance. I mean, why else would I buy the dress?" He scoffed before going into his closet. I started to get dressed.

 I started to get dressed

I finished getting dress right Chris came out wearing a black suit, and a button up shirt but some the buttons were unbuttoned revealing his abs a little

I finished getting dress right Chris came out wearing a black suit, and a button up shirt but some the buttons were unbuttoned revealing his abs a little. "Damn." We said in unison, "You look stunning." He said as he walked towards me, He gripped my waist and pulled me closer to him. "As much as I want to rip this dress off of you, I can't." He as he looked straight into my eyes, I felt weak in my knees there was then a knock on the door. We both went down stairs and Chris opened the door. "Hey oh..." Taehyun said. I saw all of my brothers in suits... "Oh, come on!" Yeonjun exclaimed, "Tell me your not taking her to the dance, let alone being her date?" Yeonjun as he crossed his arms while looking at Chris, "Yes I am, and are really going to be her date?" Chris replied while crossing arms. "Yeah, I mean we aren't really blood but..." "What he means to say is that, he wanted to take her to the dance. Well... We." Soobin said while holding Yeonjun's shoulder . " We can all go." I said while walking towards Chris, he pulled me closer to him by my waist. "Ok, well is we don't get going now, we are going to be late." Taehyun said before walking out of the house.

Time skip...

We arrived at the school and walk into the gymnasium, everyone was staring at us. I locked my arm with Chris as we walked to find a seat. "Hi!" Irene said in a flirty tone, "Hi." Chris expression was blank as I could tell he didn't really care. "Well, my name is Irene." "Don't care." He said before rolling his eyes "Oh, well aren't you gonna tell me your name?" She said before looking my direction and smirking, I balled up my fist. "Nope. Let's go kitten." He said before walking away. Irene grabbed my wrist, "It won't last long. He'll leave you." "Let her go." Chris said in a very intimidating way, she let go of my wrist...

Me and Chris sat down at a table, I looked around and saw the boys laughing and talking making me smile. I then feel Chris's cold hand on my thigh. "I'm horny." He said in a low voice, 'What?" I said making him grip my thigh... "I'm horny." "Now?" "Yes now!" He whispered "I should have never got that you that dress." He sighed, I hesitantly moved my hand to his crotch "Oh, wow. You really are horny." I said, He then grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto to mine. He was kissing me roughly. Then there was a voice coming from the stage. "Hello everyone, welcome to this years 2020 Snow ball!" Irene said with a smile, there was applause in the room. Chris grabbed my hand as he stood up, We left the gymnasium and went into the school hallway. "Where are you going?" He said while pulling me into the restroom, he locked the door before looking at me. He grabbed me by my waist and began to kiss roughly...

{Smut warning  💋}

He lifted me up onto the sink, pulled my dress up and my underwear down, he entered me without  letting me unjust to his size. I moaned from the pleasure as I bit my lip, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he thrusted into me.

Meanwhile...

"So shall we see who this years Snow Queen is?" Irene said before opening an envelope.

Meanwhile...

I was about to reach my climax, Chris gripped my waist tighter as he kissed me roughly. "Cum for me, kitten." I moaned as I threw my head back, I came...

Meanwhile...

"This years snow queen is... Me!" Irene said excitedly, the room was full of applause. Me and Chris came into the gymnasium, and Taehyun came up to us, "Hey you missed... Oh my god, guys!" He exclaimed. "What?" I responded "Where did you guys do it?" "Do what?" I said, he raised his eyebrow, "How did you know?" "Chris your zipper is down, Vanessa your lipstick is a little smudged." He scoffed before walking away...

"Well it was still hot." Chris smirked "Ugh, I should've known better than to trust your horny ass." said