I won't hurt you

I quickly run upstairs to see her trying to climb put the window she just broke.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I tried to climb out the window but I feel too strong arms grab me by my waist pulling me back into the room I scream and kick trying to get out of his grip but it's too strong and tight, I can't break free. I'm thrown onto the bed and my wrist was placed on both sides of me, tears stream down my face as I scream."Stop!" He yelled, "Stop fighting!" "Let me go, please. I don't want to be here!" I cried "Listen, I'm not going you hurt you...Unless...You give me a reason to." He said he then let go of my wrist."What are you!?" I screamed, "Your eyes were glowing red, and I saw you kill that person in the woods!" He then closed his eyes and opened them, they were red again, a dark red he came closer to me, "I'm getting really fed up with this shit." He grabbed me by my wrist, he pulled me close to him, I can feel the heat radiating off his body."YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING IN THOSE WOODSYOU SAW ME WALKING WITH SOMEONE HOLDING HANDS." His voice was stern and deep."What are you trying to do to me!?" I said as I pulled my wrist out of his grip"You still remember the things that happened in the woods?" "Yes!"

Chris's P.O.V.

What the fuck! I can't compel her!? She still remembers. But that's when I saw a necklace around her neck.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

I saw him staring at my necklace from my motherHe went to touch it but as soon as he touched it there was a sizzling noise when he touched it, he then screamed in pain as he looks at his handIt was red, he started to get blisters but they quickly disappeared.
"Where did you get that necklace from?" "Why should I tell you? I can obviously use against you"

My mother knew that my favorite movie was "Beauty and the beast" So one day she had a necklace custom made for me

My mother knew that my favorite movie was "Beauty and the beast" So one day she had a necklace custom made for me."Do you what Vervane is?" "Kinda" "Well there's Verevane on that necklace, so whoever gave it to you must know that people like me exist" "So you are something but your not a human" "I'm a vampire" I heard of Vervain and how vampires don't like but as a kid, it was always a moth because in my world vampires don't exist.