Final

2 days later...

Vanessa's POV

"I so glad that you here," Chris said in a sleepy voice. "I don't know what I would do without you." He kissed my forehead making me turn red, "Me too.  And also the boys want me to hang out with them today." "Aw, why can't you stay?" He pouts "Because they haven't seen me since that day." "You know it's so funny how you guys aren't even blood-related but act like actual siblings like you've known each other for years."

"Yeah, it is pretty funny," I say while turning on my back and looking up at the ceiling.

Time skip...

"Oh, you are so dead!" Yeonjun yelled before chasing me with a snowball in his hand, I hid behind a tree, "You may be a vampire, but your sent is so different, that's what makes it easy to find you." He said before throwing the snowball at me, he ran away laughing making me go out and chase him. Beomgyu's eyes turned red as he smiled while playing with Kai and me.

Meanwhile...

"We got eyes on them." A hunter said into his walkie.

I heard some static noise and I think the boys heard it too. We then hear a scream, and we all turn to see Soobin with an arrow through his stomach, he fell on the ground screaming in pain. We all rushed toward him, Yeonjun went to touch the arrow. "Ow! What the--!?" He said as he moved his hand away quickly.

"What is it?" Kai asked. "It's wolfsbane!" Yoenjun said, "We need to pull it out!" I said Soobin was coughing up blood, "Ok, ok, Soobin this is gonna hurt." Say before rolling up my sleeves, I put my hands on the arrow and exhale.

I pull out the arrow making Soobin scream, his scream echoed through the woods, the birds scattered. His wound started healing. We sat him up against a rock, I lifted his shirt up to see his wound is healing. "Okay, we need to take him out of here," Taehyun said as he helped  Soobin stand up. "The news has been spreading about supernaturals, and it was probably a  hunter who shot him," Taehyun said.

"So we aren't safe then?" I cross my arms "No he's right, this town is becoming more aware, and if we stay. We will be having, pitchforks, and torches, blah, blah, blah. Coming after us." Soobin adds. "Well, then I have to go tell Chris, race you to the house?" I asked before taking off at full speed. "Hey!" Beomgyu yelled before running after me. The boys followed.

Time skip...

I reach home and see Chris sitting on the couch. "Chris," I say while panting "We have to--" "I already know." He said before getting off the couch, "Well, then what are we gonna do?" "We are gonna go on A vacation." He smiled. "Ok? Where?" "You'll see. I have my friends who are also gonna be leaving town. And they are gonna be with us while we wait out this whole thing."

I sit on the couch, "I guess I should pack a few things then." I sigh "No, there will be no need for that." He said before kissing me.

Authors POV

TXT and stray kids were getting to leave town, TXT called Vanessa and Stray kids called Chris and told them they will be waiting for them on the outside of town.

Vanessa walked downstairs and doesn't see Chris, she walked outside and saw Chris with a leather jacket on and leaning against a red motorcycle. "You ready?" He asked "Yeah." Vanessa got on the back of the bike, she wrapped her arms around Chris's waist. "Hang on." he said, "I can't believe this," Vanessa said as Chris raced down the road. "What?" "That I'm running away with the one person I love most..."

"You

"You."

THE END

(Thank you for reading Redemption, it was very fun to put together.)