Stuck

He came closer to me and said"That necklace will protect you, from people like me." His eyes were dar brown again. He began to walk towards the door but he stopped and turned around."You don't have to stay in this room." He then left the
room.

Time skip...

It's been a few hours, I'm laying on the bed tired, cold, and hungry. I look out the window I broke and it's getting dark. I hear the door open but I don't turn around" Are really going to stay in here?"I don't answer my back is facing towards him."You know it's cold in here, don't you think?" He then walked over to the bed placing a tray of food on it, He sighed and left the room. In anger I take the tray of food and throw it at the door, plates break now there's more glass on the floor.
I laid down on the bed crying. I then fell asleep surprisingly.

Chris's P.O.V.

The whole house is silent...I walk back stairs and open the door to find her sleeping, I guess the poor thing finally exhausted herself. I pick her up, she was cold. I walk down the hallway but before I could even get to the bathroom she started to wake up in my arms.
"What are you doing!? Put me down!" "I'm taking you to the bathroom." "No! Let me go" She squirmed and started hitting my chest, I close my eyes and opened them, knowing that they were red. She then looked at me in fear. I took her to the bathroom and sat her down on the rim of the tub.

I run some water, for her bath, I move closer to her and try to take off the shirt

I run some water, for her bath, I move closer to her and try to take off the shirt. She back away and stood up" I'm just trying to take off your shirt, can I?" she lifts up her arms as I pull the shirt over her head. Her body was beautiful but it looked like she had a few bruises on her stomach. She was in her undergarments "I'll let you do the rest, I'm gonna go bring some clothes and a towel."

Vanessa's P.O.V.

He left the bathroom, I take off my undergarments and sit in the tub with my knees against me.
The door opens to see him with some clothes and a towel "I don't have girl clothes, so you can wear my shirt and boxer's and don't worry there clean." he sets down the stuff on the ground by the tub. Then he left.

Time skip...I finished my bath and put on the black oversized shirt and his boxers. I walk downstairs and I see him in the kitchen, there a box of pizza sitting on the island.

 I walk downstairs and I see him in the kitchen, there a box of pizza sitting on the island

"Come sit down" I walk towards the chair and sit on it as he hands me a slice of pizza. I was hesitant at first but I was too hungry. "Why were you in the woods?" "I was running" "From what? Or was it someone?" I look down "I was running from my father" " I saw the bruises on your stomach, he was abusive, wasn't he?" I nod. " Why can't I leave here?" 'Because the last thing this town needs is some fun-sized teenager running around screaming vampire"...