Ticking Clock

Vanessa's POV

I wide awake laying in bed, the sunlight shined through the window making Chris wake up. "Good morning" He said in a sleepy voice, "I can't move." "What?" "I can't freaking move!" "Well I guess that's what happens when disobey me." He smirked. "Now you might want to hurry up and get ready for school. Don't want to be late today." I sat up and when I stood up, I fell on the floor. I hear Chris laughing, "I hate you." I groaned while still on ground. "You know I believe you. I mean it could be possible." He said while looking at me om the floor, "You believed me!? Why did you--!?" "Because, I wanted to." He smirked making throw a pillow at him. "Hey!" He yelled, I got up and ran to the bathroom... He ran after me, but before I reach the bathroom he stood in front of the door. He grabbed me by my waist, "You really wanna play don't you?" He laughed before kissing me...

Time skip...

I finished getting ready for school.

I go down stairs and see Chris leaning on the island in the kitchen while on his phone, "Ready to go?" He asked without looking at his phone

I go down stairs and see Chris leaning on the island in the kitchen while on his phone, "Ready to go?" He asked without looking at his phone. "Yeah, I'm ready." He approached me before saying "You know just because we may be together... You still have to follow the rules." He raised his eyebrow as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. He pecked my lips...

He dropped me off at school and I got out and saw Irene staring at me in disbelief and jealousy, "hey come here." Chris said making me turn around I walked towards the car, he pulled me by my chin kissing me in front of everyone including Irene... "I'll see you at home?" "Yeah." Chris left the school...

Irene's POV

Who is that man? Why is he interested in that bitch!? Ugh! I don't get it, all the boys are in love with me. I have experience, I not a virgin what does she have that I don't?

End of POV

Time skip... School cafeteria.

Vanessa's POV

I was sitting at a bench drinking  my strawberry milk, when Irene came and sat down across from me making me scoff and roll my eyes. "Look, I wanted to apologize about my behavior." "Yea right, what do you want?" "To make amends."

Amends? She can't be serious, she had all that time to make amends but didn't... Why the sudden change of heart bitch? I scoffed and didn't say anything else and continued to drink my milk. "Ugh! I don't get it! What do you have that I don't?" She slammed her hands on the table...
There it is... The same old bitch.

"You just a slut! I bet he is using you." I looked at her and smirked as a response. "I bet you can't give him pleasure that he needs." She laughed, "Why are you here?" "What?" "Why are you here?" "Your a--" "A what? A slut? A whore? A bitch?" I began to approach her, "Well at least my family had the decency to let you stay over at my house while your parents were fighting, at least you had a best friend who cared about you enough to give her lunch money because she didn't have any." "What are you--" "Who helped you when you broke up with your boyfriend? Mmm... I wonder who?" I looked at her and scoffed, "Have a nice day Irene." I say before walking away and sticking up the middle finger.

Dorine's POV

"Make sure you get her to the hospital." I say to my henchman, he bowed and left right as Beomgyu walked in. "Hey mom, what was that about?" I walk over to him and cup his face in my hands, "Nothing baby." ...

Time skip end of school...

Chris came and picked her up, they talked on the way home, there was a dark tall figure standing in the middle of the road. "Chris watch out!" Vanessa screamed Chris looked in the road and saw a figure making him swerve out of the road but when Chris swerved the car, it flipped over leaving the car upside down...