Fear

I woke up feeling pain every where it hurt to move I saw him sitting on the bed, I looked down and saw my white shirt was now red with my blood there was blood on the sheets."Hey" He said softly, he tried to reach for my hand and I quickly tried to back away from him.

Chris's P.O.V.

Damn...She looked at me like I was a monster, well I am. I shouldn't have done that, now she's scared of me. "Please, stay away from me" She cried, it hurt me to see her like this. "Look I'm sorry, I should've had boundaries."  I don't know if this will work or not but...I bit my wrist and I pulled her closer to me, she looked at me with fear. I put my wrist in her mouth, she struggled a little but eventually gave in. I gave her only a small amount enough to heal her. I picked her up and took her to the bathroom and sat her down as I filled up the tub. I helped her in, I started to wash her down as she had dried blood on neck and shoulder. "Are you going to feed on me again?" She asked "No!, I won't."

Time skip...I took her to the room and helped her get dressed.

I took her to the room and helped her get dressed

Vanessa's POV

I stood off the bed and we both went to the living room, and sat down on the couch. And we started watching TV.I tried to forget the whole incident as we watched TV. A few minutes went by and suddenly he...touched my hand, his hand was warm and soft, I didn't move my hand away. I knew he did really mean to hurt me...

(Short chapter I know, I know but just wait until the next chapter this emoji will give you a clue.💋.Teehee)