The hunted...

"Hey come dance with me. " Chris said as he held out his hand, I smiled and. He put his hands on my waist, and I put my hands on his shoulders.

Meanwhile...

"Alright do it now." Namjoon said to Yoongi, Yoongi blew a whistle but nobody heard it... well at least now humans.

Chris groaned as he covered his ears, "What's wrong?" I said as I bent down with him, "You don't hear it!?" Chris before screaming in pain, some other people fell to the ground screaming while covering their ears. Then the school doors burst open, the police were armed, everyone screamed as some people who fell on the ground were being taken, Beomgyu came over to help Vanessa and Chris, Chris and Vanessa and the boys were running. "Hey stop right there!" screamed Namjoon before firing a gun.

Author's POV

Everyone stopped and looked at Vanessa, red blossoms appeared on her stomach, her eyes grew teary before falling to the ground. "Vanessa!" Chris screamed before running towards her, "I'm gonna die, aren't I?" Vanessa said with a groan, Chris held her hand. "No, you're not going to die." Tears down her cheeks. Namjoon came running towards them, Soobin chared towards Namjoon, they fought. Soobin put Namjoon in a chokehold before snapping his neck. "We have to go." Taehyun said and it was then Vanessa blacked out her pulse started to slow down.

Time skip...

"She's dead, we're too late." Beomgyu said, Vanessa, laid on the bed her heart had stopped beating, tears rolled down Chris's face.

The boys went home to Dorine and told the news. "No!" Dorine cried "Mom I'm sorry." Yeonjun said with tears in his eyes. Dorine ran out of her house got into her car and drove to Chris's house. She kicked the door open and ran upstairs where she saw Vanessa laying in the bed. "What did You do you bastard!?" Dorine screamed as she hit Chris's chest while sobbing uncontrollably, "My daughter is dead because of you!" She wailed.

The next day...

There was a private funeral in Chris's living room. Vanessa's body laid in a casket. TXT, Dorine, and Chris were standing up by the casket. Kai comfort Dorine as she sobbed.

Vanessa's eyes shot open, they were red...