Little sister...

Vanessa's POV

"Oh my god... That--" "Was the worst day of my life." He said before sighing heavily. "Can I tell you my story?" "Only, if your comfortable." 

I told him what happed to my mother, and how she died and what happened with me and my dad...

Meanwhile {Police station}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, chief take a look at this." Yoongi said before giving Namjoon a folder... "My god!" He said in shock. Namjoon saw pictures of victims who have bite marks on their necks, they had blood drained from them. "Like I said these aren't animal attacks, these are murders." Then  the door to Namjoon's office opened, "Hey do we have any new leads?" Jin asked, "No, not yet, but I'm working on it." Yoongi replied "Well, the team just finished making the bullets, and also I found this..." Jin put a old black book on Namjoon's desk. "What is that?" He asked in a confused tone "That is a book, the BPD (Busan Police Department)  found it... And since they had heard about our little "Cause" they sent to us, figured it could help." Jin said before taking a seat, Yoongi crossed his arms as Namjoon opened the book, "No one could translate it so I figured you could do it." "What makes you think I can translate this shit--?" Namjoon looked back at the book, was Japanese but was written so differently and the ink was smudged a bit, "Oh god..." Namjoon said under his breath. "What is it?" Yoongi asked, Jin leaned forward in his chair. "It's a...code?" Jin nd Yoongi looked at each other confused, "What do you mean, a code?" Yoongi asked, "5469" Namjoon said to himself... "Guys, gather up the crew, pack a bag. We are going to Tokyo." ...

The next day.... {Chris's house}

Chris came home after dropping off Vanessa at school. He set his keys on the counter and he heard a knock on the door, He opened it and saw Felix standing there. "What the hell?" He said in shock, "Now Chris before you--" Felix was cut off by a punch to his face, Felix fell on the ground, Chris grabbed him by his collar. "Chris wait, before you do anything rash!" Chris didn't listen Chris slammed Felix's head on the ground, Felix wrapped his arm around Chris's neck putting him a choke hold. Chris head budded Felix in his face making him stumble back hold his bleeding nose. "Chris stop!" A voice said making him turn around, his eyes were red as he saw all the members. "Why are you here!?' Chris screamed in anger "We came here to warn you." Seungmin said as he took a few steps forward, Minho put his hand on his chest making him stop.... "Warn me about what?" Chris said while breathing heavily, "I think its better if we talked inside." Changbin said.

Meanwhile...{At school.}

Vanessa's POV

I went outside to the fountain, after running in PE... I wash my face, I then look up to see five boys standing only two feet away from me. "Uh... Hello." I say nervously, I back away as one of them began to approach me. I then felt a cloth being put around my nose and mouth. I blackout...

Author's POV

Soobin caught Vanessa from falling on the ground, "I can't believe I have a sister." kai said...