House Of Cards...

" Y-Yes" I said nervously, " It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you" he said in a calm tone, he kissed me softly, He began to kiss my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned softly. He undressed me leave, naked. He took of his cloths... He entered me slowly, I felt pain... It hurt so much, it felt like someone was ripping me apart. I started crying, he looked at me and said, "Look at me." I looked at him and he kissed me taking my mind off the pain, he locked his hand with mine...

Meanwhile...

"So... Vanessa is alive?" Dorine said to her henchman, "Yes, Ma'am." "Hmm... Very well, I need to hunt Hyunjin down. Before the venom where's off ." Dorine said with a serious tone. "Yes, Ma'am." Said the henchman before turning to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was snowing in the woods and mountains, the town was filled with holiday cheer, for it was Christmas... But how could a day like that... Turn into a nightmare?

Hyunjin walked through the streets, hungry and tired from escaping his friends. He wandered the streets, he heard loud noises of carols and cheer, the Christmas lights blinded him, he ended up in an alley way, were he saw a couple making out against the wall. He then looked at his reflection in a pulled and saw his eyes turn pitch black, and his veins appeared on his face tracing up to his eyes. He looked at the couple and walked towards them. He grabbed the guy by his neck and extracted his fangs and he began to feed on the guy, the girl screamed as she ran away... Hyunjin finished and threw the dead body on the ground. He wiped his mouth and continued to walk out of the alley, when he heard someone. "Hey!" Hyunjin turned around and saw a man leaning against the brick wall. A bag was placed over his head, he tried to fight it but he was injected with Vervain which made him pass out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day~

Vanessa's POV

I woke up in his warm embrace, he was holding so close to him, and for the first time in a long time... I felt safe. Like nothing could hurt as long as I'm with him, I looked over his shoulder and saw snow outside.

 Like nothing could hurt as long as I'm with him, I looked over his shoulder and saw snow outside

 I then hear a sleepy voice, "Morning" Chris said sleepily. I smiled as I say "Good morning." I felt a little pain down there, it hurt but not to bad. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and got dressed. School is going to be opened back up again tomorrow because of the lock down and the two dead body's school was obviously canceled.

 School is going to be opened back up again tomorrow because of the lock down and the two dead body's school was obviously canceled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Hyunjin was tied to a chair, he felt weak and drained. He saw a woman enter the room, she was dressed in all red. She came closer to him... And whispered in his ear "You were supposed to kill Christopher bang." "Please... L-Let me go..." Hyunjin said weakly. Dorine then grabbed a syringe full of venom that can make someone turn on there friends and family. Hyunjin started to yank at the straps, but couldn't break free. Dorine ejected the syringe in Hyunjin's neck making him scream in pain, His Eyes turned red, his fangs were out. Dorine smirked in satisfaction.

Time skip...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Call my sons." Dorine said to her henchman. "What should the message be, Ma'am?" the henchman said, "I want to see them for Christmas eve." "Yes, Ma'am".

Meanwhile...

Hueningkai's phone rang, he picked it up. "Hey, guy's mom, wants us home for Christmas."