Safe in his arms...

He the ripped off the stall door and grabbed.I screamed and cries,I then kicked him somehow and ran out of the of th bathroom.I was running down the halls not looking behind me...I then saw a tall dark figure approaching me,I ran but he appeared again in front of,his eyes were red he grabbed me by my waist pulled me closer to him,I cried as tried to get away from him.I then kicked him where it hurts making him groan as he let go of me. I started running.Again.

I was running down the hallway when all of a sudden I fell to arms snatch me into a room.He covered my mouth with his hand.It was Chris. he let me go."Hey,Hey," "It's ok,you're ok" He said trying calm me down it was hard for me to breath." Look,I need you to stay in here, ok?" I nodded before heft the room,I saw a mop handle and I broke it across my knee.Just incase I have to defend myself.

Chris POV

I see A figure with red eyes like mine,he must be vampire.He ran towards me but stood my ground.Then when he was close enough to kill me,he raised hand but before he could do anything.I dug my hand into his chest and ripping out his heart he fell to the ground,I had blood running down my hand as I held his heart in my hand.I crushed his heat in my hand and dropped I then start seeing the lights being turned back on.I ran to the janitors closet to get Vanessa when I open the door she was about to stab but I caught her wrist and took out what looked like a stake that was in here hands,dropping it on the ground.I grabbed her hand and ran out of the school.

Time skip...9:45 PM

Vanessa's POV

I was laying in the bed when Chris opened the door,I was still a little traumatized by what happened today.Chris turned off the light making the room go dark,I then started breathing heavily thinking about what happened at the school "Hey you ok?" I wasn't paying attention to him then there was a struck of lightning make me flinch,I then felt two arms wrapped around my waist,and a soft voice whispering in my ear.'it's ok,your safe,no one will hurt you".