Family Tree...

Dorine's ball room was full of classical music, wine glass clicking together, and chatting and laughter... "Soobin have you seen Beombyu?" Dorine asks, "No." soobin responds, Dorine walked away looking for Beomgyu, until she walked down the wine cellar and saw Beomgyu feeding on someone. "Beomgyu!" Dorine said shock "What?" He replied Dorine ran to him, and slapped him in his face... "You can't be feeding on our guest! What is the matter with you!" Dorine said before grabbing the girls arm. "YOU WILL GO TO A BATHROOM MAKING SURE NO ONE SEES YOU, AND YOU WILL CLEAN YOUR SELF UP. YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THIS BOY." Dorine's eye's were red as she turned her gaze to Beomgyu. "What?" He said in confusion, Dorine rolled her eyes and went back upstairs to the party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...{Police station}

"Ok, so you guys are telling me that, there are vampire's rooming around town?" Namjoon said disbelief. "Yes, as a matter of fact I have some proof." Yoongi gave Namjoon the Article he printed, "It sounds, ridiculous" Namjoon scoffed. "Yeah I know... But it says, back in 1830's through 1845, there have been animal attacks. I-I mean think about, victims were only attacked at the neck, and they drained of blood." Yoongi says, Namjoon sighs. "C'mon pitch black eyes, veins following up to there eyes. Think about it." Yoongi says before putting his hands in his pockets... "If there's even a slight chance that they are real, what are we gonna do grab holy water, or garlic and trough it on them?" Namjoon said sarcastically "I don't know... but we can start, by making wooden bullets." "I can't believe, I'm believing this crap."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...{Chris's House}

Chris and Vanessa were laying in bed, "How did you grow up?" Vanessa asked in curiosity, "You really wanna know?" "Yeah."

Flashback 1845...

It was a cold and snowy Christmas night... A night no one could forget...

24 year old Christopher bang was having dinner with his family, When his grandmother said... "Mary? May we speak... Alone?" "Oh, of course mother." Mary and her mother went into another. "When will you turn him? He is 24!" "I don't know--" "You are going to out live your own child! You have to turn him tonight! Do you know what is going on outside?" "Yes mother I know--" "Hundreds of our kind are being slaughter! He could be caught, and they will drive stake into his heart! He he's not even like us!" That's when there was a loud banging on the door. "I'll get it." Chris as he walked towards the door, he opened it and saw a lot of people with torches, stakes, and pitchforks. "He's one of them!" A man said before grabbing his arm pulling Chris out of the house... "No! Wait!" Mary said as she ran out the door with everyone else following. "He is one of them a monster!" The man said, "What are you talking about!? Let go of me!" Chris pushed the man back making him trip and hit his head on a pike... Killing him.

A woman screamed, "He is monster!" "Let my son go! He was defending himself!--" "You think I'm a monster? I'm not a vampire! I will never be one! I am a human being! I will never be monster!" Chris's family was silent. "you are lying! You family are vampire's including yourself!" I woman said, Chris turned to look at his family. "Is it true?" His family stayed silent, "Answer me!" He screamed. "Yes, Its true." Mary said tearfully, "So all those attacks, you murdered people?" "No that wasn't us--" Hanna was cut off, there was a gun fired at Chris, he looked down to his stomach and saw red blossoms appearing on his white shirt. Chris fell on his knees. "Chris!" Mary Screamed as she ran towards him, "Kill them all!" A man said before the riot rushed towards the family, Mary quickly picked up Chris and ran with her family... The family was chased into the woods, they her dogs barking, shouting, and the flames coming from torches...

"You can't keep carrying him Mary." Jun-woo said, Mary put Chris down. "His wound is getting worse!" Grandmother said in a worried tone, the riot was catching up to them. "Mary, Hanna, My mother in law... I love you." Jun-woo said before walking towards the riot, A man stabbed him in his stomach with a stake while another stabbed him in his heart... "No!" Mary cried but her mother quickly covered her mouth. "Do it! Do it now Mary." Mary laid Chris's head down in the grass, he was barely breathing, Mary then bit her wrist and put in his mouth, her blood fell into his mouth, and it was only a matter of time before he started sucking on her wrist drinking her blood. Chris's eyes shot open and they were red.

Time skip...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun was starting to rise and Mary, Hanna, Grandmother, and with Chris being carried they were only a few step to an old ,huge house... Until there was a sizzling noise, Chris began to scream in pain as his skin was starting to be covered in blisters from the sun. Hanna ran to the door banging on it hard, then a woman opened the door. " Mrs. Park! Please help us!" Hanna cried, the the woman ran over to Chris who was about to pass out... "C'mon help me get him inside."

Chris laying on a bed as he slowly started to recover from his burns. the woman then grabbed a ring from her chest.

 the woman then grabbed a ring from her chest

And placed on his finger. Chris woke up and...

His eye were a bloodshot red...