"I love you, kitten."

Chris woke up in the sound proof room, he was chained by his wrist. The door then opened "Hey, I-I--" "What happened yesterday? And why am I chained?" "Well you were, tortured by mother, and you chased me into the woods trying to kill. But I stabbed you with Vervain and its still in your system." "Well why can't you unchain me?" "Well you haven't eaten in a week, so if I unchain... you'll kill me since, I'm the only human here." "Well I need to feed." "And that's why I got this..." Vanessa showed Chris a blood bag from the hospital. "You will have this until you get stronger." She said as she handed him a bag, Chris opened it and began to drink a little until he stopped. He looked her, he then threw up the blood on the white floor. "What's wrong?" Vanessa asked in a worried tone. "Its not fresh." "Well what now?" "I need your blood." "What? Why...?" "Because your blood is fresh. I won't drink much."

Flashback

"Ah! Stop it hurts!" Vanessa cried as Chris fed on her. "Your hurting me!" Vanessa screamed.

End of flash back.

"If I give you my blood... You can drink the blood bags?" "Yes." "Ok, I'll be back." Vanessa left the room, she went to the kitchen, she grabbed a knife out of the kitchen cabinet. She hesitantly held it over the palm of her hand before taking a deep breath and cutting her palm. She groaned in pain as she put her hand over a shot glass. The glass was filling with Vanessa's blood, she stopped and grabbed a napkin wiping her hand, she held the napkin against her bleeding palm as she took the glass to Chris. "Here you go." Vanessa said as she handed him the glass. Chris drank the blood as his eyes turned red. Vanessa put a blood bag on the floor right next him before leaving...

Meanwhile...{Police station}

"So if any people fall on the ground, you take them." Namjoon said while playing with his pen, "So just to be sure, its not a dog whistle?" Jin said, Namjoon raised his eyebrow. "Got it." Jin said before leaving the room, "And this watche will tell us if there is  a vampire near." Namjoon said before giving Yoongi the watch.

Meanwhile...{Dorine's mansion}

"Mom?" Kai said as he entered her mansion, he was shocked as saw tow dead men in lying on the floor they had bite marks in their necks, Dorine's white night gown was now red with blood, blood was on her mouth she turned to look at Kai. "Get out..." "M-Mom." "Get out!" She screamed as tears rolled down her face...

Time skip... 2 days later...

Chris was unchained as he was no longer hungry, he cleaned himself up but as he showered his past began to come back to him.

Flashback...

"Chris!" His mother screamed as she ran towards him trying to stop the bleeding.

End of flashback

Chris put his hand against the shower wall as he ran his fingers through his hair, the hot water hit his face as he thought about Dorine and what happed to her fiancé. Chris came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around him, "Shouldn't you be in school?" Chris said without looking at Vanessa who is siting on the bed "It's Christmas break and there's a stupid dance at school today. And I didn't get a present."  She pouted. Chris scoffed, "Well, sucks to suck." He smirked. "Damn, your cold." "I know." He said. "Why is this dance stupid? Is it because you had no date?" "Yes." Vanessa replied, Chris then gave Vanessa a pink bag. "Merry Christmas." He smiled, Vanessa opened the bag. "Oh, my god when did you get this?" "I'll never tell you my secret." Chris smirked before pushing Vanessa onto the bed. He began to kiss her. "I love, KITTEN." He whispered in her ear.