Broken Glass

"Food is ready"He said.

As we were eating it was silence...So I decided to break the silence."I um,sorry about the window" "Its okay,I broke it before" "How?" "You don't want to know" He chuckled, "I realized that you are gonna need to go back school,so I have decided to let go to school but if you tell anyone about or who I am..."He gripped my hand tightly"I'LL KILL YOU" His eyes were dark.He then let go of my hand.

Time skip...12:03 .A.M.

I couldn't sleep as I tossed and turned.I got out of bed and walked out of the room.I began to walk around the house,but soon saw a room.There was light under the door so slowly I opened it,I then saw him sitting on a couch reading."Couldn't sleep?" He said while looking at the book "Not really,no" He then patted the space on the couch next to him for me to sit down.Nervously I sat down."I don't usually drink human blood,its usually animals.But I only drink human blood when start to get weak." "So,you always feed on animals"I said nervously,my heart was pounding in my chest."Are you nervous?" "No." "I can hear your heart beating really fast" I feel so...I can't even explain how I feel right now. He then started to read out loud.As he reads the book I held back tears because of my mother,who would always read to me.

Vanessa's Flashback:

"You can't  keep doing this!" "But I know that they are real! Those are not just animal attacks!" My mom argues back with my father.Everyday they would argue,my mom always believed that vampires exist but my father thought she was insane."Look at what your doing! You are poisoning our daughter with t-this,madness!" "It's not madness Jay! They are real!" "Dorine listen to me" Jay approached her."There are no vampires,they don't exist" Jay then took a step back from Dorine.There was a knock on the door.and Jay opened it."You called sir?" "Yes" "Baby,who are these people?" The people were dressed in white."They will keep you safe." "Miss, please come here?" "No, I'm not going with you!" The man signald another man.The man grabbed Dorine and dragged her out of the house."No! Jay!Please!"Dorine sobbed "I love you" The men put Dorine in a van and drove off...Jay shut the door,and turned around to see Vanessa standing on one of the steps, she was only seven and she had just seen her mother get taken away."Vanessa" Jay said with a sigh,Vanessa ran upstairs sobbing.

2 weeks later... "I can't take it here." Dorine said to herself."I hate this place,he had me sent to an asylum! Well...Time to move on".

One of the nurses screamed as she saw Dorine had hung herself...1 week later. Vanessa and Jay went to the funeral,but they wouldn't open the casket.Vanessa ran up to the Casket as she tried to open it."Vanessa!"Jay screamed but Vanessa didn't care,she punched and hit the casket trying to open it.Jay grabbed Vanessa and dragged out of the of the church,Vanessa screamed and cried.

 End of flashback...

I had just realized a few tears managed to escape my eyes and He had stopped reading the book."You ok?" He asked in a worried tone,I then laid my head on his lap feeling tired and fell asleep.