Lost and Found ...

Vanessa's POV

I woke up in a strange room, I had a headache as I sat up to look at my surroundings.

I got out of bed and opened the door to see a boy standing in the door way staring at me

I got out of bed and opened the door to see a boy standing in the door way staring at me. "Abd where do you think, your going?" He said before crossing his arms, I back away slowly as he approached me, "What do you want from?" I said as tearfully. "Oh, god you scared her Taehyun!" another voice said behind the boy, the other boy came in and I recognized him... He was the boy that Chris put in basement, Yeonjun ... "Hey, Vanessa." Yeonjun said before inhaling deeply, we probably should've said it before," He runs his fingers through his hair. "We...Are your brothers." He smiled, "What?" "I know, I know, it sounds crazy. But I'm serious I'm your brother... So is Taehyun, and--" He turns around, "Guys!" He yelled making three boys appear "So are they, and there a bunch of nerds." He said in a sassy tone. "I don't know how but... I don't have brothers, my mother died ten years ago." I say trying to hold back tears, and that's when I see a woman enter the room. She was so pretty, "Vanessa?" The woman said, "Mom?" ... I fainted.

Meanwhile...{Chris's house}      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Hyunjin was trying to kill me?" Chris says before sighing heavily, "Yeah, so we had to leave and we took Hyunjin with us... Because if not he would have killed you." Minho says, "Well do you know why he's been out for me?" Chris asked. "No, that's what we've been trying to do. We have been holding Hyunjin hostage but he escaped so that's why we came here to warn you." Changbin said. There was then a loud crash coming from upstairs, Everyone raced upstairs to see Hyunjin standing there by the window, his eyes were red as he charged towards Chris, Chris grabbed Hyunjin and threw him to the ground, "Hyunjin! Stop!" Chris yelled "I have to kill you!" Hyunjin head budded Chris, Chris put Hyunjin in a chock hold... then there was a loud snap. Chris broke Hyunjin's neck.

Meanwhile...{Tokyo Japan}

"What are we looking for?" Yoongi said as he walked through the bushes while following Namjoon. "A safe." He said before stopping at an old tree "I think you found it." Jin said as he shined his flashlight on the tree, "Yoongi, hand me the shovel." Namjoon said as he held out his hand Yoongi gave him the shovel. Namjoon began digging near the tree until he hit a metal spot. "Jin, help me pull this out." Jin walked over to Namjoon and helped him pull out a safe. Namjoon reached into his pocket pulling out the black book. Namjoon put the code in, 5469. The safe opened reveling an old watch from 1800's and what looked like a whistle...

Meanwhile...{Dorine's mansion}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Vanessa's POV

I woke up and I saw the same woman sitting on the bed. "Oh, your awake" She said as she touched my hand, "Mom? Y-Your alive?" "Yes, I am." "H-How is this possible?" Tears began to escape my eyes, "It's a long story...But can I hug you?" She said as tears filled her arms, and without hesitation I hugged tightly as I sobbed.

Meanwhile...{Chris's house}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyunjin was tied to a chair, and the members where talking until they heard bones crack, Hyunjin was waking up, Hyunjin looked at the members as they approached him. "Why are you trying to kill me? Chris asked, Hyunjin didn't answer "Do it." Chris as he looked at I.N, I.N opened the curtain letting in the sunlight, Hyunjin skin began to sizzle as he screamed in pain and that's when he realized his ring was gone. I.N closed the curtain, "Hyunjin? What's wrong with you?" Minho said, "I have to kill him." Hyunjin said as he tried to break free from the restraints. "Again." Chris as I.N opened the curtain, Hyunjin screamed in pain, I.N closed the curtain. "I don't want to kill you... but I have to." Hyunjin said while breathing heavily. "What do you mean?" Felix said before crossing his arms. "There is a woman, all I know is that she wants revenge on you." "Why?" Chris said "I don't know, but she did something to me, I don't what's in my blood but whatever it is, it made my blood infected." "It's wolfs bane." Felix said, "What do you mean wolfs bane?" Changbin said in a confused tone "Its wolfs bane, if you have the plant and its dying. It becomes poisonous, if you injected that  into a vampires blood, they will kill go crazy killing their friends and family." Chris got up from the couch. "So if you whisper the persons name in their ear they will automatically go after that person." Felix said, "Well why didn't you say anything before?" Han said, "Well... It just never crossed my mind I forgot about it." "Well how are gonna get it out of his system." Chris said. "Well we could wait about a week or so, since it doesn't last long. Or we could burn it out." Felix suggested... Chris went down to his basement and grabbed a blow torch, he came back upstairs to see the members holding Hyunjin down. Changbin cut Hyunjin's arm open making him scream, "Do it now!" I.N screamed. Chris turned on the blow torch, and put the flame on his arm making Hyunjin scream bloody murder...