Bad blood...

"Vanessa!" Chris screamed as he ran on to the river, he looked into the hole she had fell in and didn't see her. "Shit!" He said as he quickly moved to another spot and saw Vanessa pounding on the ice. The current was strong as it pushed her back. Vanessa couldn't hold her breath anymore she was getting hypothermia. Chris ran to another spot on the river, he began to punch the ice, because if Vanessa passed him she could die, the current was moving fast pushing Vanessa towards Chris who was fighting to break the ice. His fist were bleeding as he finally broke the ice and grabbed Vanessa out of the water, she freezing cold. Chris carried her back to edge of the river and laid her down softly on the snow, he started to give CPR...

"C'mon, Vanessa, C'mon!" He said as he was giving her chest compressions. Vanessa woke up coughing as she spat out water. Chris carried her to the house.

time skip...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's POV

I sitting by the fire with a blanket over me, I was still feeling cold. "Here." Chris handed me some warm tea as he sat down next to me , I laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me...

Meanwhile... {Police station}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what did you find?" Agent Jin said, "Well, the description that she gave led me all me all the way back... To some history." Yoongi said with a sigh. "History? What history?" Jin replied with a scoff, "Well according to this  article I pulled up--" Jin looked at the article on Yoongi's computer." Vampire's?" Jin said in disbelief. " Yeah, but think about it, pitch black eyes, veins following up to his eyes." "That's him! That's what he looked like." The girl said in fear as she pointed the computer screen, Yoongi looked at Jin as he shrugged his shoulder.

Meanwhile... {Dorine's Mansion}

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, boys... Do you remember that girl I would always talk about when you were little?" Dorine asked, the boys looked up at her. "Yeah." Taehyun said. "Well she is real and... she is also... Your sister." Kai started laughing." Oh, your serious?" "Yes, Kai I am. She is my daughter, I thought she was dead but I found out she was alive." Dorine said as stood from her chair. "I want you to find her." "But how? We don't know her name." Yeonjun said. "Vanessa, her name is Vanessa." "Holy shit..." Yeonjun said under his breath... "What?" Soobin said as he looked at Yeonjun, "I know her, she lives with Chris!" "Chris?" Dorine said as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Yeah, she lives with Chris... I was over there one time and we talked." "After the party, I want you boys to go over to his house and save her." Dorine commanded. "But she dosn't seem like she is in danger living with him, she looks healthy--" Yeonjun was cut off by his mother. "You don't know that! She could be lying! He could be doing things to her, forcing her to do things she dosn't want to do!" Dorine was on the edge of tears, "Don't worry mom.. we'll bring her home." Beomgyu said as he hugged his mother.

Meanwhile...{Straykids mansion}

"Well we need to over to Chris's house today." Han demanded "You think he's gonna be happy after we abandon him for a whole year." Changbin said. "Well we did it to protect him, after that day Hyunjin tried to kill him things weren't the same..."