Trapped

I woke up in a room I thought I dreamt all of that but I looked around the room, I didn't recognize shit!

Then I heard a door open I see a shirtless man walk into the room drying his hair with a towel." Good morning." He said I looked at him in fear as he walked in front of the bed," You had a really big cut on your palm, so bandage it up for you." I looked at my left palm to see a bandaged"Who are you?" " Well, my name is Christopher Bang, You?" I didn't answer him instead I looked down on the bed as I said "Why did you bring me here?" "Well you were hurt and I couldn't leave you there to die." I  looked down at my clothes, I was wearing a big red oversized man shirt."Who changed me? Wait did you--" "No...I don't do that to girls" He put on a shirt and walked towards the window, resting his hand on the glass "Please, let me go I won't tell anyone." "Tell anyone what?"He scoffed" You killed that person!" "Wow, You really did hit your head hard didn't you?" He chuckled then turned his gaze to me but I don't understand, his eyes were red! Now there a dark brown. He sat next to me that made me move away from him slowly."You don't have to be scared of me." He sighed "I made you some breakfast you must be famished." He said, He then stood up and " You can come down when you're ready, ok?" I didn't say anything, he left the room and closed the door. I burst into tears as I laid my head on my knees." Why? Why me?" I cried but realized I can't keep crying when things get tough...I'm seventeen if I'm able to escape my abusive father I should be able to escape him.
I then looked around the room for something heavy.

Chris's P.O.V.

I'm sitting downstairs on my phone waiting for her to come downstairs but something breaks upstairs...It sounded like...GLASS!