His Cravings...

I woke up the next day,He wasn't in the room so I got out of bed and went down stairs. I saw him sitting on the couch on his phone with his leg cross."Morning" he said without looking up from his phone,"Morning" I responded."Are you feeling ok?" "Yeah,I-I'm okay." "Sorry I tried to stab you yesterday." "It's okay you were scared. Not a big deal." He then smiled at me, "Hey, do you want to go out, and grab some coffee?" He asked. "Sure, I'd like that" I smiled.

Meanwhile...

"When is Soobin gonna be back?" Beomgyu asked Taehyun, that's when the door opens to see Soobin with a big black bag on his shoulder. He then through the bag on the ground. The bag was full of blood bags from the hospital, Beomgyu is a hybrid, he is half wolf and half vampire. Beomgyu graves a blood bag and opened it. He began to drink the blood from it, and when he was done there was blood running down the corner of his mouth and his eyes were red. "Thanks" Beomgyu said "Sure" Soobin said as he walked past Beomgyu.

Meanwhile...

"WHERE DID HE GO!?" Felix yelled, "Holy shit! We need to warn Chris he is in danger." Seungmin said in a panic. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock!" I.N said, "Listen, if we don't find Hyunjin in the next 24 hours--" Minho was cut off " Chris will be dead..." Changbin said.

Meanwhile...

Vanessa and Chris were having Ice cream while sitting on a bench at the park. And after that they went home and watched a movie.
"You know? Your that bad." Vanessa said she patted Chris chest, "And I guess your not that, annoying." Chris chuckled, Vanessa hit his chest playfully, "How dare you?" Vanessa said as she pouted. Vanessa kissed his cheek. Chris's cheeks started to glow red. He kissed Vanessa on the lips, she was shocked but slowly began to kiss him back...

Chris pulled Vanessa on to him while wrapping his strong arms around waist, Vanessa wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Chris stood up as Vanessa wrapped her legs around his waist, He carried her up stairs and took her to his room and laid her on the bed gently. "Are you a virgin?" He asked.

Vanessa's POV

Should I lie? Or tell the truth?