Trouble

After classed finished everyone went to the cafeteria,I sat down at a bench.I looked around and saw everyone else's benches were full I didn't have friends."HEY!" I hear a voice call me from behind "Where have you been I missed you" Ugh! Its Irene, she always bullied me and still does but i've learned to tolerate it.Her father if the principle of the school so when I try to report her he always takes her side and would be called a liar. "Aw,are you lonely bitch?" "Irene,leave me alone." "hmm,no" "I don't want to your so much fun to play with. I'm on the top of the food chain." Oh,no your not...I know someone who is though."And you,are just at the very,very,very, VERY bottom of it" "Aw, Are gonna cry?" "Back off Irene" "No,are you still sad about your psycho bitch mother?" She laughed in my face,those words were all I need too snap.I balled up my fist and punched her in her face, she fell to the ground crying.The whole cafeteria went silent,students pulled out their phones."How dare you!?" "We used to be friends!" "Why would you say such a thing!?" She then got up and smacked me,I grabbed her hair as she grabbed mine.Someone went to go get the principle,"What is going on here!?" The principle said as the teachers pulled us apart,Irene started fake crying "Daddy, she hit me and I didn't even do anything!" "She is lying!" I yelled trying to get of the teachers grip. "Vanessa! Take her to my office. The teachers took me to the office.and shortly after the principle walked in."Do you have any thing to say for yourself?" "She started it.She made fun of my mother!" "But gives you no right to hit my daughter!" "Call your father right now!" I take out my phone I only have Chris's number,so I call him and tell him what happed and within 20 minutes he came into the office."Your are her father?" The principle said confused " Well...I'm more her guardian" "Ah, I see." " So Vanessa got into a fight?" Chris said as he sat down next to me,I was nervously tapping my foot, when suddenly he put his hand on my thigh which made stop imediatly.The principle told him what his daughter told him."Vanessa could you step out for a minute?" "U-uh,Ok." I step out of the office and sighed as I leaned up against a wall.

Chris's P.O.V.

I can tell this man is wrapped around his daughters little finger I closed my eyes and opened them knowing that they were red."Vanessa didn't do anything wrong she was defending herself,you will talk to your daughter get her to apologize to Vanessa." I closed my eyes again and opened them. I then walked out of the office."Is everything ok?,Am I getting suspended?" No, I made sure that wasn't going to happen" I chuckled Me and her walked out of the school and drove home...