Chapter 35 - Adjoining

True to his word, Professor Dumbledore had the adjacent rooms to Severus's prepared for Sirana. Severus heard the buzz around from the students that they were getting a new teacher, and that she would be staying at Slytherin house. Severus created a hidden doorway between the rooms so they could travel between the two freely.
"You don't intend to move over there, do you?" He asked Sirana bluntly. He was quite content sharing his bed, and the rest of his rooms, with her.
"Not unless you ask me to," Sirana said, smiling. "Although I plan to make good use of the space. I can do my workouts over there. And..." She stepped up to him and put her arms around his neck, playing with the back of his hair. "...when you get under my skin during our magic classes, I will have a place to retreat to, and I can lock the door."
Severus grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into him. "Ah, maybe I will finally get some respite from your insufferable whining."
Sirana laughed loudly at that. "Watch it, now. You're just lucky that the bed is so much warmer with you in it, otherwise
|177|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
my new bed might be more comfortable. And I wouldn't have to share the blanket."
At that, Severus leaned down, picked her up, and hoisted her over his shoulder. "We will see about that," he said, carrying her into her new rooms.
She screamed playfully as he dumped her on her new bed. "Aaaaahh, Severus!"
Severus began removing his jacket and shirt."I will do you the service of assessing the comfort of your bed. However, I would recommend that you remove your clothing, because if there are any left on you when I join you, they may require mending when I'm done assisting you in disrobing."
Both of her eyebrows raised at that, and she didn't attempt to call his bluff. He withdrew his wand and set silencing spells on the room to provide privacy.
"I would not want the students to hear anything, otherwise they may think that I am killing their new teacher," he said, almost smiling down at her.
"You're killing me alright," Sirana replied, but Severus could see that she acknowledged that he wasn't wrong.
She lay there in her glorious nudeness. He stood and just enjoyed looking at her, noticing appreciatively that she was looking at his nudeness in the same manner. He climbed into the bed on his hands and knees and kissed her body top to bottom. She stretched contentedly under him like a newly awakened kitten, then rolled onto her stomach. He kissed her body again
|178|

Adjoining
thoroughly, stopping at the nape of her neck to brush her hair aside and kiss her ears and neck.
"Mmmm...that's nice," she said softly. He reached his hand back down between her thighs and let his fingers dip into her. She was already warm and wet. He heard her gasp and moan lowly. It had been at least a fortnight since they'd had the opportunity to be with each other, and he didn't plan on putting it off another minute. He raised up on his knees behind her and pulled her by her hips up to him. She looked back at him a bit surprised, but he could see the same immediate need in her eyes as well. He rubbed just his tip in her at first to help ease his entry, then he pushed himself into her deeply while pulling her towards him by her hips. From her hoarse cry, he could tell that she hadn't expected the magnitude of sensation that this position allowed. He closed his eyes a moment, taking pleasure in the feeling of being buried deep inside her. He began slowly, moving in long strokes, only gradually picking up the tempo. He drove into her until she screamed his name, caught up in her orgasm. He could feel her warmly gush over him and he leaned down to kiss her adoringly on her back. He rolled her over and kissed her eyes and nose and lips. She reached her hands to his face, looking lovingly in his eyes. She pulled him down to kiss him deeply and wrapped her legs around him, inviting him to find his own release. He didn't break their kiss as he reached down to guide himself into her. He made love to her slowly, his eyes closed, experiencing this moment together with her for all that it is. When he spilled into her, he felt as if he spilled his heart into her as well.