Chapter 18 - Ecstasy

The exquisite madness of it...sharp pain mixed with intense pleasure...the feeling of him, all of him, filling her to the brink of her limit...the impossible intimacy of it...Sirana cried out with the shock of it all. Her eyes met Severus's, and she wouldn't trade the world for the sight before her now—the deep, powerful need in his dark eyes, the expression of loving concern for her, his sultry mouth slightly open in passion. She could feel his body quaking, and she knew the effort he must be exerting to wait for her, to hold back his impassioned need until she was ready. She felt the brief pain pass, leaving nothing but the powerful need to continue, to completely give herself into this rapture, and she let him know she was ready. He started again slowly, sliding out almost completely, and the relief of him leaving the depth of her brought out a gasp from her. A low, almost feral groan came from him before driving back deeply into her, and he continued thrusting into her in a maddeningly slow rhythm. Her cries were now from pleasure, and she felt a fire growing within her that he stoked with every stroke. She wrapped her legs around him wildly, the movement opening herself to allow him to find a depth of herself she didn't know was possible, and she cried out his name.
  |85|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
Severus had never known this sweet ecstasy. When Sirana wrapped her legs around him, it almost sent him over the edge of control. He slowed the pace, relishing in every moment of each sensation, and was vividly aware of the heat rising within Sirana, which was matched with the fire building within himself. He would see her to this inevitable end, and he let his mind slip into hers once more. He was met with a white-hot flash of burning pleasure and he gasped from the intensity of it. There was no barrier between them now, of their body or mind, and he felt enraptured in the euphoric sensations. His long thrusts shortened to a quicker pace, still driving deeply into the core of her. He felt her erupt into her sweet release, setting off the spark to ignite his own explosion, rocking him hard, and he could no longer tell where he ended and where she began, as if their beings had merged into one glorious culmination. He knew that any magic that he had ever experienced could not compare, and he wished for a magic capable of keeping them in this moment eternally.