Chapter 28 - Exquisite

"I have kept you in the dark about many things, Sirana," Severus said as he watched Sirana peruse his extensive collection of books, sipping her wine. He knew the books he kept in his study contained more advanced levels of magical teachings than she had previously had access to. He sat on the edge of his desk, his legs crossed at his ankles, enjoying his own wine. "My allegiances may seem torn; however, that is not truth. I may never atone for my past, as there were choices I made that I fear have stripped away part of my soul. I am no longer a true part of that life, and yet, I cannot deny that that life will always remain a part of me. My path has been chosen for me now, and though I do not desire to willingly submit to my fate, my course is unwavering," Severus said with a conviction that
could not be shaken.
Sirana felt what he said down into her own soul. She didn't yet know the course of which he spoke, but she knew she would stand by his side to traverse it, wherever it may lead. She walked to stand in front of him, placing her hand on his chest, and he covered it with his. She wasn't concerned that he had not fully disclosed everything to her. She had felt his mind, and she knew his was not being deceptive with her, as she was not with him. There were things that they would discuss in their own
  |139|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
time. Time felt precious to her here in a way that seemed to choreograph their time together, forcing what was important for the now to the forefront. Now, they had some making up to do for the time they had spent apart, and she saw it in his eyes.
Severus traced her cheek with his finger. "We will start your lessons tomorrow. Tonight is for us." He continued in a serious tone, a playful look in his eyes, "After I begin your instruction, you may no longer find me so appealing."
Sirana laughed. "You will never have to worry about that. However, if your teaching methods ever do cause me to find you loathsome, I would suggest that you simply bring home some more elf-made wine. You look absolutely luminous, even more so than usual. I've heard of rose-colored glasses, but I never knew they could be found in a bottle of wine."
Severus leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips. "It can only be a glimpse compared to what I see every time I look at you." He wondered how his feelings so easily escaped him when he was with Sirana. He had always felt deeply, passionately, although his outward stoicism hid his inner fire. Now, all of his fierceness was channeled to her, and he feared that his fire would consume her. Suddenly, he felt her in his mind, a gentle knock on his mind's door, and he opened. He was met with a fiery passion that matched his own, and he no longer worried that his own fire was too much for her, and he willfully met her in their firestorm.
The trail of their clothes started in the study and led all the way into the bedroom. By the time they made it to the bed, neither had any clothes left on their bodies. He laid her down on the end of the bed, following her down to resume their kiss.
|140|

Exquisite
He slowed down the pace, wanting to take his time with her. He trailed his kisses to cover all of the parts of her soft skin that he'd been thinking about all week—the hollow of her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, her stomach.
"Mmm...Severus..." he heard Sirana's soft voice. He trailed slow, soft kisses down the line of her center. He could feel her starting to quiver, her breath quickening. He made a roundabout circling her belly button before moving to kiss her soft tummy. He gently rubbed her soft curls with his thumbs, softly kneading, his hands splayed across her hip bones. He moved his mouth to kiss around her mound, his tongue playing with her ringlets of soft hair. He could hear her soft moans, and he inwardly steeled himself to take his time, to savor the anticipation, to relish in her desire for him, to luxuriate in her pleasure. He tasted her wetness, and his lips placed firm kisses on top of her. He could feel that she was swollen slightly with need, could hear her light whimpers growing. He let his hot tongue slip into her wetness, and she gasped. He moaned against her, enveloping her swollen clit with his lips, then let his tongue circle her with exquisite deliberation. She cried out his name lustfully, and it drove him. He softly coaxed her shaking thighs apart with his hand, then rubbed his thumb firmly over her recess. He replaced his thumb with his mouth and pushed his tongue into her. She bucked, surprised by the intensity of the sensations, but he grabbed her by her hips, holding her firmly to him. He moved his mouth back up to her clit, replacing his tongue with his fingers. He slid his fingers in and out slowly as he worked his tongue against her swollen clit in a maddening rhythm. She arched her body, pleading with him in frantic sounds indistinguishable as words.
|141|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
She wrapped his hair in her hands, not knowing whether to push him away or pull him in. He raised up from her, placing a few gentle kisses on top of her before pulling himself up to kiss her lips and face, kissing her eyes, which were damp with tears from squeezing them closed so tightly.
Between the exotic headiness of the wine, and the slow, exquisite pleasure of Severus, Sirana had never felt such intense sensations in her life. She wanted to hurry towards her merciful release, but she also didn't want the experience to end. She reached down to grab Severus's hardness in her hand and heard his deep moan as he flinched. She pushed his shoulder, rolling him onto his back. She intended to return the favor of trying to drive him mad. She kissed his broad chest, which was one of his features that she found to be very attractive. She kissed his belly, running her fingers through the soft hair on his stomach. She kissed the hollow of his hips, hearing a low growl as he sat up on his elbows, watching her with heavy, passion-filled eyes. She heard him heave out a breathy groan as she took him into her mouth. She worked up and down with her warm, wet mouth, working down lower and lower onto him with each stroke, until she could take no more of him. She grasped what was left of him at the base in her hand, and in unison with her mouth, she moved up and down in a slow, sensuous rhythm. He groaned loudly now, which turned into almost a growl, and he rolled her onto her back as if he couldn't take any more of it. He stood up at the end of the bed and pulled her to him with her legs. The sight of him standing over her with his strikingly handsome form was exhilarating. The power he exuded was almost a bit intimidating, and she felt a twinge in her stomach of nervous excitement.
|142|

Exquisite
Severus stood at the end of the bed with Sirana's beautiful figure laid out before him. He pulled her closer to him, holding her legs at his side.
"Severus..." she said, and he heard the anxious catch in her voice. Merlin's pants, he would never get enough of this woman.
He caressed her thighs with his hands, giving her time to regain her courage. "I will never hurt you, Sirana. All you need do is to ask for mercy...and I will give your request careful consideration." She smiled at that.
He wrapped her legs around him, then gripped his manhood to rub himself on her and over her, feeling her begin to bloom, getting warm and wet. The sensations were intoxicating for him as well. There were things about the elf-made wine that he would never reveal to her, things she wouldn't find in books. It had a tantalizing effect that would not only heighten the senses, but also allow them to maintain that level of intensity, longer and sweeter than imaginable. It was well worth whatever bargain he'd struck to acquire it. Sirana started to move sensually now, moaning softly, her hands flat against her stomach, moving as if to ease her building desire. Their eyes met, and he knew she was ready for him. He grabbed her by her hips and slid himself into her slowly, but with such force that she sucked in a loud gasp. He drove into her, over and over, relentlessly. She cried out his name when she finally found the breath for it and reached out her hands against his stomach and hips, trying to hold him back.
"Severus...I can't...it's too much," she begged. He leaned forward, holding up his weight with his arms, allowing himself
|143|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
to grind into her instead. Her eyes closed, and the sounds coming from her changed, and he knew he was in the spot he needed to be to send her over the edge. He set the pace, moving in short, deep, grinding strokes. She was silent except for her labored breathing, and her fingers clinched into his back. He heard a low "Mmmm..." start to come from inside her throat, and he knew she was getting close. Finally, she cried out in passionate release, her whole body shaking with pleasure and relief. He could feel the warmth of her juices cover him. He slowed his pace, allowing her to recover, moving in and out slowly, enjoying the sensation of her warm slickness. He felt his own desire for relief building in him, and he buried himself deeply, gratefully spilling into her.
Severus lay with her for the longest time, holding and being held. He wished he was a master wordsmith so that he could adequately express his love to her. He felt her touch his mind, and a warmth came over him, and it felt as if their warm embrace went further than their bodies, and any spoken words would not compare to the love their connection conveyed.