Chapter 25 - Free Reign

Sirana looked at Severus. She had seen some of what he saw in her mind. She looked up at his face. It was wet with tears, and she brushed them away with her hand. He reached up and
held her hand against his face with his own. Then, he brought her hand to his lips, tenderly kissing each of her fingers and her palm. He leaned forward and kissed away the tears from her own cheeks. He moved his kisses to her mouth, softly kissing across her lips. She could smell the brandy, and she licked her lips, tasting the sweetness of it. She saw his eyes darken, "My witch, if I had not seen your mind myself, I would swear that you were ensnaring me with your magic," he said, his lips parted sensuously.
Her draw to him was palpable. She wanted to feel his lips, knowing it would never be enough to assuage her desire for him. He took her face in his hands, bringing his lips down closer and closer to hers, stopping only when she thought there was no more space between them.
"If you do indeed have me entrapped in your magic, I will not ask you to liberate me, for I believe that I too have captured you in my own spell...and I must warn you, I intend for you
  |125|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
to serve a life sentence." She closed her eyes, hearing his low whisper, feeling the breath from it on her lips. Any response she could have tried to articulate was gratefully smothered with his kiss. His hand reached into her robe, wrapping around her side, then sliding to the small of her back. He slowly let his hand drift down her backside, running a line down her middle, pushing into the recess between her thighs. She felt the jolt of shocking pleasure reach up into her stomach, and she gasped hard against his mouth. He suddenly reached in further, grabbing and lifting her up to him, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist. He carried her over to his chair, not breaking their kiss until they were seated. He grabbed the hem of her gown, pulling it up to her waist, freeing her legs to straddle him more easily on the chair. He untied the ties of her gown slowly, then swiftly ripped her gown open to reveal even more of herself to him.
She saw the dangerously roguish look in his eyes as he offered, "We can play chess instead if you think your chances would be better..."
She smiled her own devilish grin. "I think my chances are looking pretty good right here."
Severus let a smile reach his lips as he brought them to take each of her nipples in his mouth, leisurely taking his time with each until she was moaning with desire. He reached one hand to below the small of her back, pushing her into him to rock her back and forth against his lap. She picked up the rhythm herself, grinding hard into him. His own low moan escaped,
|126|

Free Rein
and he grabbed her head in both hands, bringing her down to kiss him, both breathing heavily with their passion. She began unbuttoning his jacket, but he didn't think he could restrain himself that long. He drew his wand from his sleeve, undoing both his jacket and shirt buttons in one quick flourish. He slid his wand back into his sleeve as she ran her hands over his chest, leaning down to kiss across his chest, licking each of his nipples. That was enough, and he reached down to unfasten his trousers, freeing himself from the restraints. He grabbed her hips then, sliding her across himself, back and forth, feeling her wetness covering him.
She buried her face into his shoulder, and he heard her plead in his ear, "Please...Severus, please..." Her words brought a satisfied smile to his lips. The next stroke he pulled her farther up to his tip and slid her down onto himself hard, pushing her down onto his lap. She cried out and he released her hips to run his hands up her back. Instead of pulling up off him, she ground herself on him, and he let out a low growl. He leaned back in his chair, allowing her free reign.
Her hands flattened out on his stomach, which was quivering uncontrollably with the overwhelming sensation of her. He suddenly noticed her slow down, he saw her eyes close and her mouth open in a silent struggle to reach her climax. He wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning into her, pushing into her harder to help carry her across the threshold to find her release. She finally let out a guttural cry, folding into him, her body shuddering. He couldn't restrain himself any longer, and
|127|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
thrusting hard into her still pulsing sheath, he found his own release, hitting him fast and hard. She fell on his heaving chest, both completely spent. He could feel their connection, and it was fortified, and he knew that nothing could sever the tie binding them together.