Chapter 43 - Mesmerized

Sirana had felt his thoughts enter her mind before she turned around. It was a sweet reminder of how surprisingly passionate this fierce man was. It emboldened her to walk over
to him, feeling the intensity of his desire for her deepen with every step. When he dropped his wine glass on the floor, she saw the look in his eyes, which was smoldering, and she was startled by the ferocity of it.
He stepped closer to her, not quite touching. She drew in a quick breath when he slowly reached out to her. He drew his hand back, and clasped his hands behind his back. Before she could wonder why, he leaned forward and kissed her neck. He moved slowly down her collarbone with his lips and tongue, kissing a tantalizingly slow trail across her chest and down into her cleavage. He kissed and licked at each nipple until she was quivering, her breaths coming in gasps.
Suddenly, he dropped to his knees and moved his mouth to her stomach, kissing and sucking at her skin. It was all she could do to stand there, watching this stunningly sensual man as he made his way down her body, touching her with only his mouth, and her own empty wine glass fell to the floor. He kissed across her, from one hip to the other, then back to her middle.
  |221|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
It was like slow torture, and she was mesmerized by it. He sat back on his heels, then brought his hands to grab her hips, and moved her to stand over him. His mouth delved into her and she gasped. She could feel how wet she was as he plundered her with his tongue until she instinctively wrapped her hands into his hair, saying his name in an impassioned plea, "Severus... Severus..." He replaced his mouth with his fingers, driving them up into her, looking up into her eyes with the need to see her in his. She was close, she could feel it, and her body shuddered uncontrollably now. As if he could sense she was close to her climax, he stood and moved her against the door frame. Severus pressed his body against hers and kissed her roughly. He quickly undid his trousers, pulling himself out, then reached down to lift her up, pulling her legs around him, and set her down on him. Sirana gasped loudly from the intensity of the sensation as he slid deeply into her. She reached back and grasped onto the doorframe as he lifted her up and pulled her down onto him over and over, driving into her with a fierceness that brought her quickly back to her climax. She cried out at each thrust until she made it through her orgasm. She could tell he was close to his as well as his eyes closed, his head leaned forward, the muscles in his arms and body contracted tight, and he drove into her hard until he let out his own guttural cry. Sirana thought it was the most beautifully erotic experience ever in her lifetime.
Severus leaned into her, still holding her on him, taking in long, hard breaths. He finally lowered her and took her face in his hands, kissing her tenderly. Smiling, he looked down into her eyes, and she smiled shyly back up to him.
|222|

Mesmerized
"You're lucky you're a wizard, or I would be tempted to tie you to your bed and not ever let you leave again," Sirana said.
He laughed at that. "Be careful of putting thoughts in my head, or you may suffer the same fate when I return," he threatened playfully.
They enjoyed each other's company the rest of the evening, not talking about the world outside them. That could wait until tomorrow. Tonight was for them and them alone.