Chapter 49 - Daring

When they made it around the corner, Severus grabbed her arm, and they Apparated directly to his bedroom.
Sirana smiled. "I thought you Apparated inside Hogwarts only if it was a pressing need?"
Severus stepped towards her with fire in his eyes. "I couldn't imagine a more urgent need than I have right now."
"Well, at least you didn't drag me in by my hair," Sirana said, smiling.
"That's still not off the table," Severus replied as he reached his hands into her hair, pulling her to him. His head lowered slowly, his long, black hair falling forward. Sirana could feel her insides turn into jelly. Their lips finally touched, and she heard a low moan come from Severus. She ran her hands up the sides of his jacket to his back. She was always surprised at how impressive Severus looked in his clothes. Of course, he was no less impressive when he was out of them, and she began removing them as quickly as she could. She noticed he hadn't started removing hers yet. He turned and sat on the bed.
"Let me watch you," he said. She smiled shyly, then seeing the look in his eyes, felt more daring. She started at her tunic,
  |249|

A Soul Undiminished—Severus Snape
slowly unbuttoning it. She pulled it off of her shoulders, then started unlacing her pants, wiggling out of them. She turned the other way to pull off her panties, bending over to take them down to her ankles, and stepped out of them. When she turned back to him and started on her top again, he said, "Enough!"
He reached for her and pulled her to stand between his legs. He pulled her bra down and under her breasts, cupping her breasts in his hands and kissing them. The feel of his mouth on her, his gorgeous lips brushing against her skin, his warm breath caressing her softly...the intimacy of it all sent a shiver of excitement into her, and she breathed out a long sigh. Severus ran his hands down her body and behind her to grasp her hips, moving his hands to the bottom of her cheeks, kneading and massaging her, moving closer to her center. He had a way of awakening her senses, and she had never known it was possible to feel this deeply. She let her head fall back as he moved his hand to her front, slipping it between her legs, rubbing it in and out. She felt like all her nerves were on edge, and even his slightest touch made her quiver. She lowered her head and he pulled her down into a kiss, and she could feel his fevered passion that matched her own. He brought her down to him and pulled her back into the bed with him.
Sirana looked down into his face. He was such a beautiful man. Severus grabbed himself and guided her over him. She slowly lowered herself down onto him, and his fingers bit into her thighs as he groaned. She moved up and down on him, hearing his breathy moans. She gained more confidence as she moved, feeling some power in bringing him so much pleasure.
|250|

Daring
She also felt in control of her own pleasure, and she picked up her pace, gasping at the shockwaves hitting deep inside her. She felt herself getting closer...it was almost too much, and she slowed, struggling to reach the peak. Severus grabbed her hips, pulling up to her, and pulled her back and forth, grinding her on him. It pushed her over the edge, and she shuddered as the spasms of her orgasm wracked her body. His body was tense with effort now, and she knew he was close to his own climax. She pushed through her orgasm, starting to move again, sliding up and down on him. Severus groaned and bucked, and she could feel him erupt into her. Sirana fell on top of his chest, and he stroked her hair and back, softly saying her name.