Trapped between the school walls

As my dad drop me off back at hell aka Stonewall prep I was surprised to see Toni getting out the car with Heather. I was actually a little scared she was the only person who scared me. I was completely out but I know Toni was in the closet which made me feel so bad. Because if I just didn't get jealous none of this would be happening. As I walked up to the steps and greeted Toni with a smile try not to make anything seem obvious since her mom and Heather we're literally standing right there. She didn't smile back she just looked at me and looked right back down. I open the door for her as she walked through the door and so did Heather slowly rubbing her hand on my leg as she walked by it made me so uncomfortable I wanted to throw up right then and there but I kept it altogether.

It was finally December and we were getting out for Christmas break and just one more day. " this is an alert you cannot go outside there is a huge snowstorm and if you even step foot outside it's a great chance to make it frostbite and die" I heard the TV say in the student lounge. Then the speaker go off   Headmaster Topez and came on. " sadly because of the snowstorm no one will be leaving Stonewall prep we will be having a Christmas inside these walls merry Christmas to all and happy Hanukkah." I heard little groans come from students as people were mad because they weren't going to be able to see their family.  I was a little sad that I wasn't going to see my grandma  but it was going to be fine. and I especially did not want to see his new wife. " Cheryl" I heard Heather called out to me in the hallway. " since were stuck inside for winter break do you want to come to a party" Heather asked me. "Umm maybe I don't know". I said getting distracted by Toni in a beautiful wavy pink hair. " Cheryl" Heather said snapping me out of my thoughts about Toni. " yeah I have to get to class I said running off to go to my art class." I walked to art class to be met with jughead sitting in a seat drawing some thing on his sketchbook. Jughead and I haven't really talked that much ever since Georgia. "Hey Cheryl" jughead said as he looked up from his sketchbook and greeted me with a smile.

"Hey jughead" I said as I sat down saying his name with no emotion. Art class is so boring. It wasn't my thing and I kept messing up every time I try to get the perfect stroke. And the teacher was talking way too much! But finally it was time to go, like Jesus had heard my prayers. But there was no where to go because were stuck in these walls. I didn't really have much planned for Christmas anyway all of my family was right here in School. Even Toni because I consider her as a family and eventually she will be family if we get married. Whoa,Cheryl calm down you guys can't even speak to each other in public because her mom's homophobic and Heather is blackmailing you. I thought to myself as I was walking to my dorm room to be met with Betty and jughead sitting on Bettys Bed. Making out like there's no tomorrow.

" can you do that somewhere else that is it in my eyesight. Because quite frankly this site is disgusting" I said as I walked to my side of the dorm room and placing my backpack on my desk chair. Betty pulled away from jughead as she wiped her mouth because there was most likely food particles on her mouth because jughead is a big eater and a lot of spit. " You know, when you first came to the school you were a stone cold bitch" Betty said looking at me. " ok and" I said not really caring about what Betty said to me because her opinion is irrelevant to me. " and you're still a stone cold bitch" betty said getting interrupted by a loud bang. Jughead ,Betty and I both turned our heads looking at each other. As we rushed out of Betty and I's dorm room to see what was going on in the hallway.

I was stunned, to see Toni on top of Heather  holding up her fist. I watched with my mouth open as I saw her fist hit Heather in the face. Then Heather pushed Toni off of her and started pulling her hair. It was like I was watching some thing from bad girls club. As the fight was getting more intense more people started to show up. But nobody was doing anything everyone was just in a maze. Everyone was shocked that the two goody two shoes of the school were in a fight in the brutal fight at that. "What the hell" Donna said making her way to the hall in pushing through all the people  standing around the fight. Donna ran over to Toni and Heather's fight trying not to get punched in the face as there was a lot of swinging going on. Donna wrapped her arms around Toni's waste and started pulling her back from the fight. As Toni had her eyes closed. She was still punching the air and trying to wiggle out of Donna's grip. " everyone get to your dorms right now!" A loud voice said that was standing at the foot of the hallway.
It was headmaster Topez looking furious at all the students gathered around the fight. " Everyone back to your rooms!"