Nice to meet you

I was sitting in math class drawing anime characters in my Math notebook when my mom called me down to her office from the intercom. Everyone's eyes turned on me I hated attention being on me it was like the worst feeling ever. My best friend Donna looked at me put her hand on my shoulder and said I'll be OK just go. I slowly walked to the headmasters office. When I open the door a really pretty redhead girl was standing there she had her hair curled up a baggy sweater that said Stonewall prep and ripped washed out light blue jeans she's a very pretty girl I thought to myself she should smile more. Toni  this is Cheryl blossom, she's the new student here at Stonewall prep and I'm going to need you to give her a tour and take her to her dorm room. My mom said typing on her computer. She handed me a piece of paper that had shells dorm room and dorm mate on it. I took the piece of paper and rolled it up and put it in The palm of my hand. Also please take Cheryl to go get some uniforms as my mom say looking at her ripped jeans. Cheryl rolled her eyes at that comment. As we are about to walk out the door my mom stopped me in my tracks. Toni make sure you study for the test in English class you need to make A you can get honors next semester. Yes I will I said unamused. I hate when my mom brings up anything about school and that's all she talks about. As we were walking down the hallway it was very silent. Cheryl decided to break that silence. So how big is the school she asked me. Oh it's a pretty big school it goes all the way from preschoolers to 12th grade(for the people who live in the UK and don't know what this is it's from when you first start school but as a baby till all the way till you graduate) oh wow, Cheryl said trying to sound interested. Hey can I ask you a question I asked Cheryl. Yeah you can ask me anything she replied. Why did you decide to come here to Stonewall prep I asked. Well my dad got a new job as the science teacher and I used to get in a lot of fights at my other school and we're always moving around because of me so don't be surprised if I don't stay long. My eyes widen at this. Wow I've never even raise my voice and she's getting to fight she's too pretty to get into a fight. I accidentally said that last part out loud. And then shelled started giggling and blushing. I don't know why but I just brushed it off. So this is going to be your dorm room and your roommate is... ummm your roommates Betty snooper. I said with a little hatred in my voice. Cheryl looked at the paper. Which clearly read Betty Cooper but she didn't say anything. Well breakfast is at eight the bell rings at nine your schedules on your bed and when you're all moved in we can go pick up some uniforms for you.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of uniforms. OK I said as Toni walked out the door. My side of the room was bare and empty. I turned around and Betty's side was full of color. Mostly pastel colors like pink and blue. She had a veil over her bed. She had a wooden white desk with a bunch of school books on it and a little pencil case. She had some posters of some boy bands that I never  heard of. have a little plants on the side of her bed. And she had a little nightstand next to her bed with an alarm clock glass of water and other things. I guess I can start decorating I thought to myself. Wasn't too happy about moving schools but I had no choice I got expelled from my school and they said I can't come back and no school wanted to have me and do online school didn't work out I kind of cuss out the teacher. I was  finishing up decorating When I heard a knock on the door. It was Toni she said my room looks nice but I wasn't quite finished yet.Toni asked  me if I was ready to go pick up my uniforms. I almost screamed at those words like uniforms no one wants to wear uniforms but I sucked it up and said yes. As we walked down the hallway I asked Toni some questions about the school.  As the Headmistress daughter she doesn't really know a lot about the school. We went to the big room that had a huge bucket full of clothes. Next to that was a nice table that had flowers on it. And right when I turned around they were the uniforms. Tony told me to pick out one for each day of the week and on weekends we don't have to wear uniforms. I picked out a white button down shirt two  black button down shirt. I couldn't find any other colors that I liked so I just got another white one and another black one. Is black your favorite color.  Toni asked me Yes it is I said to her. Then I had to pick out some pants I picked out for khaki pants and one skirt. we're gonna have to custom make your blazer so for now you can just wear the sweater. The cute Pink girl told me. I said OK because I was lost in her eyes they're so bright and sparkly. Oh yeah and you're going to have to wear a tie. When she said that I almost lost it and started raging a little bit. But eventually she calmed me down and I agreed to where the time she dropped me back off at my room. I asked her if she wanted to come in she said no I'm pretty sure you have some unpacking to do and I have homework to do you start school tomorrow so see you then. She walked out the door.