Butterfly clip

It was math class and Cheryl was sitting in the middle of the classroom when a paper hit her back. I turned to see a paper airplane under my seat. I picked up the paper and saw a cute little butterfly clip in it with a little note clipped to the butterfly clip. It says your outfit looks a little plane today here's a little splash of color. I looked around to see Who wrote the note everyone was looking in their textbooks or on their phone. I put the clip in my backpack with the note and the paper airplane. After math class I pulled Donna aside . Hey did you see you who through this paper airplane at me. No sorry but looks like someone has a secret admirer. Donna said giggling . I hope not i'm already known as a bully I don't need to be known as the school hoe. Don't think like that just because someone has a crush on you does not mean you're a hoe trust me I should know. Donna said. Your right well I got to get to class see you later I said leaving. See you at lunch Donna yelled. It was weird I never had a friend like Donna. Art class had rolled around.I saw Toni come in and then leave like four times. I turned around in my seat hey hobo I said to jughead. What is it jughead acts confused because I never talk to him. Why does Toni keep coming in and out I asked curiously. Well her mom doesn't want her doing artsy things like taking an art class so while she's in her college classes she takes art supplies and sometimes she paints. Wow that sounds harsh. Well thanks. Jughead eye's wide and at the site of me being nice to him. Yeah anytime he said with a smile.

It was PE I saw Cheryl walking in going over to Sydney and handing her a note. It must've been an apology letter. I thought to myself. Veronica walked up to me hi Toni today we're playing dodgeball and PE so can you take me to the nurses office. What I said confused. Well you know I hate PE especially dodgeball and I just got my nails done. Veronica said showing me her stiletto white nails. Your nails look great , and I'm not taking you to the nurse I'll get in trouble you know my mom is always watching the security cameras. I told Veronica. please she begged me. I have an idea but this won't happen often I told Veronica getting tired of her begging. I pulled out a pad from my book bag and a tube of fake blood. May I ask why you have fake blood in your backpack Veronica said curiously. Do you wanna play dodgeball in PE or let me work my magic. Go on with your magic she said stepping back. Here take this to the nurses office and say you have a really bad cramp. Why do I need the pad though. She said looking at the pad that had fake blood on it. She won't believe that you're cramping unless you have proof. Thanks you're a true friend Veronica said padding my shoulder. Whatever I said laughing as she walked out the bathroom.I walked into the gym. We did our warm-ups that were just push-ups and running one lap around the gym. Then the coach split us into teams for dodgeball. I got on the opposite team of Cheryl. Half of our team was trembling scared because they know what Cheryl did to Sydney's nose. The PE Coach blue his whistle they were dodge balls flying everywhere. I'm not a violent type I just stayed in the back playing with a piece of my hair. I already got hit with a ball I was sitting on the bleachers when Cheryl walked over to me. Hey Toni she said to hey red I said to Cheryl. Do you know who gave me the butterfly clip in math class. My eyes wide and ummm I have to go get some water. I said getting up. Oh ok Cheryl said confused.

That was weird I thought to myself. Hey A voice said behind the bleachers. I turned around to see a boy inside the bleachers. Umm I hope you don't mind me asking but what the hell are you doing in the bleachers. It's dodgeball and I hate dodgeball and if I didn't play I would have to run the pacer not doing that. Well you're definitely hiding in a really good place I said to him. If you want to know who wrote that note I can help you. Really I said shocked at what the boys said. Really I said shocked at what the boys said. Yeah meet me outside after dinner ok.  Ummm ok I said sitting back down.

Hey guys it's Madison I know this is really short it's not even 1000 words but I just wanted to give you guys some thing because I haven't been posting my grandma had knee surgery and she's been staying here and she's driving me crazy I started school and I have a lot of work to do but I'm still not going to do it and I just haven't really been motivated to post but I just wanted to give you guys something else so tell me what you think and what do you want to happen next peace out