The Halloween party

Hey I just wanted to say something real quick if you guys want to go follow h3llokittywh0ree 
And read her story (they're not about Riverdale though)

After we won the match leets competition. We stay in Georgia for a couple more days. My mom hadn't contacted me since our incident at the café. Toni and I have been working things out with us and us trying to keep everything low-key because of her mom. And Heather has been getting on my nerves ever since I got back. She's been bugging me about this Halloween party. I hate that I have to have a class with her. She also makes Toni feel bad because Toni's mom wants her to be just like Heather. I hated seeing Toni sad, it literally breaks my heart. Cheryl, I heard a voice  call me ,breaking me out of thoughts. Cheryl are you coming to the Halloween party, Heather asked me. No! I said getting mad she as been bugging me all week about this stupid party. The last party I went to with her I got way too drunk. Well you're going because I say you're going Heather said being interrupted by the bell. Just leave me alone I said gathering my books and getting out of my seat.

Hey I heard Toni's voice call out to me. Every time I heard her beautiful angelic voice all my worries on the way I felt safe like I was in a little bubble. Hi I said turning around to look at her. How are you doing today she asked me hiding her face in her locker so, it's not noticeable that we're talking. Ok, stupid Heather keeps bothering me about this party. I said leaning on the lockers. Oh that bitc- I mean that dog it's so annoying and she needs to leave you alone, she said correcting herself before she made a mistake.

I know I  hate it she's like a stocker. I said getting a little frustrated. Then we heard the bell ring. I was about to turn around to say goodbye to Toni but she was already gone. I dread it art class because I had to sit next to jughead and Heather was in my class. I walked into art class. The teacher started talking and I wasn't really in the mood to hear him speak. I slowly placed my head on my desk trying not to fall asleep. As I was about to drift off I felt something hit me in my back.

I set up and turned around and saw Heather looking at me. I glared at her, then I picked up the note. It said "please come to Halloween party you don't even have to wear a costume" I just turned around and looked at her. She did a motion with her hands indicating that she wanted me to write on the note. So did, I was really tired of Heather bugging me about so I gave in. I wrote in the note " fine text me the details" then I passed the note to jughead and told him to pass it to Heather.

She looked at the note then me and slimed. I just rolled my eyes and put my head back on my desk. Class is finally over and I went to the study Hall to meet up with Toni  so we could talk in private. We've been meeting up in study Hall for about two weeks now because it's the only place where we can actually get privacy. Hey she said to me as a set in one of the comfy chairs. Hi I replied back to her. So what are you gonna be for Halloween she asked me still writing in her notebook so it looks like she's studying. Well I don't know. What are you going to be. I asked her very curious what she was gonna be. well I'm going to be a fairy I sewed Up the costume out of fabric and I just got some fake wings from the craft store. She told me with a smile on her face.

Well if you're Tinker Bell I'll be Peter Pan. I said making a reference to the movie Peter Pan. Cheryl, do you know that Peter Pan picked windy and not tinker Bell. She told me. What I said confused. Literally Tinker Bell was always there for Peter Pan but he picked Wendy I said feeling bad for Tinker Bell. Yeah I know she said. Donna and Betty also Jughead all come over to us and sat down. What are you guys talking about, Betty asked us. Just about how  Peter Pan is a clueless jerk I said. How ok Betty said. So you guys going to the Halloween party Donna asked everyone.

Yes everyone said . Wait so this party isn't some thing exclusive I said being very confusing. No it kind of is a secret but it's kind of not anyone's invited you just can't tell adults Donna explained. So what's everyone going for Halloween Betty asked. I'm going as a hamburger Jughead said. Everyone just looked at him like he was crazy for a second. Ok anyways, i'm going to be Marie Antoinnette Donna said. Toni just glared at her. Well I'm going to be a cheerleader Betty said. Basic Donna and jughead said at the same time. Says the one who's going as a dead lady who ate cake all the time and a hamburger Betty shut back at them. Oop Toni said look down. What about you Tony what are you gonna be for Halloween jughead asked. Well I'm going to be a fairy Toni said shyly. And you Cheryl Donna asked.