The note

After dinner I rushed to the kitchen and went out the back door there was a short boy with a Green hoodie on with cargo shorts. He kept his head down the entire time we were speaking. You got the note.He ask trying to deep in his voice. Yes I said giving him the note. you know most people would be scared to meet me out during the dark but not you, He told me looking at the note. I am not scared I've been in multiple alleys been dumped in multiple alleys and have even seen a dead body and alleys. Ummm ok he said shocked. I know who wrote the note a girl named Heather, she's a senior, and she has a brother named Jason. Oh ok I said kind of sadly. Did you want it to be someone else he ask me. Oh no I was just surprised I didn't think it would be a senior. Well this conversation never happened he told me. Ok I said walking back through the kitchen door. I got to my dorm room. To see Betty and Veronica painting their nails. Hey Veronica said to me. Hi I said back to the raven haired girl. Want to join us Veronica asked. Sorry she can't we don't have black Betty interrupted. No it's totally fine I can clearly see that betty doesn't want me to join.i said going to sit on my bed. Veronica looked at Betty and whispered hey what was that for. The girl is rude she's evil. Betty told Veronica. She can't be that evil she's probably just misunderstood. Veronica told Betty. This isn't some kind of love story on wappad Betty said. But betty was always trying to control Veronica. Veronica just side finishing her nails. (Yes I know Veronica got her nails done but betty didn't like them so she's making her paint over them) The girls were giggling so loud I couldn't take it . I got up and got my jacket in my phone and walked out slamming the door. See evil Betty said.

I couldn't think I couldn't get that redhead girl out of my mind. It is wrong liking girls is wrong right I thought to myself walking on the sidewalk of the campus. But she was always in my mind when I wake up when I see her in math class or when I'm trying to draw. Toni's mom always told her that being gay is wrong and that if she was ever a F slur she would kill her. But Toni could not help it she like Cheryl. I picked up a leaf that looked really pretty. Fall was Toni favorite season. I was walking when I saw a girl sitting on a bench. Hey I called out to the girl. Ummm... hi she said back. I did a light jog over to her. Cheryl I said surprised to see her. Hey Toni what are you doing out here so late Cheryl ask me looking at her phone to see the time. Oh well just a walk to clear my head but it's not really working. Oh well do you want to sit with me Cheryl ask with a little smile.
Ummm sure. I set next to Cheryl. Did you ever find out who wrote the note I asked her. Yeah this girl named Heather. She told me Wait Heather Chandler I asked her. I think is she a senior and dose she have a brother named Jason. Cheryl asked me confused. Yes that is her. I said. Do you like her I ask. I don't even know her so no I guess. She said. Oh ok cool. I said quietly. What Cheryl asked me with the raised eyebrow. Oh nothing I said blushing a little. It was silent after that. Then Cheryl's hand started moving closer to mine. Then are fingers interlocked. We we're holding hands. I tried to hold my excitement in. Then Cheryl laid head down on my shoulder. It was peaceful. I started to notice Cheryl drifting off to sleep. I didn't want to in this moment but I knew I had to. I tapped Cheryl's shoulder. As she opened her eyes I said I think it is time for bed I told Cheryl. Ok she said looking at her phone it was 12:32 Toni had was very outside this late. Cheryl walked into her dorm room and wave at me as I walked off I waved back. When I got to my room I bellyflopped on to my bed and scream into my pillow. It was a happy scream though.

I woke up got dressed and did my morning routine and said good morning to Betty she didn't say it back though but I wasn't in a bad mood this morning I had healed hands with The headmaster's daughter. I got to math class and set down in my assigned seat. I saw Toni walk in she smiled at me and I smiled back at her. We were halfway through Math class the intercom come on and said Cheryl blossom to my office. My eyes widened I didn't do anything I thought to myself. Halfway they are to the headmasters office I did spray paint Betty's Science notebook I thought to myself. I walked into her office and close the door. Yes I said to head Mistress. First off you do not say yes to me you agreed to meet with the hello good morning or good afternoon or good night and you can have a seat. She said in a strict tone. Oh sorry and ok I said sitting down. Last night I saw on the security cameras that you went out for a walk. She said looking at the security cameras. Yes I said confused. Well you are now on a strict curfew you cannot go out of your dorm room after 7 o'clock. 7 o'clock what do I look like a middle Schooler. My middle schoolers are more responsible than you she said back at me. I rolled my eyes ok said getting up out of my seat. Wait she said getting up and getting to my face. I stepped back a little bit. Personal space I thought to myself. If you ever go anywhere near my daughter again you will be expelled and your father will lose his job how do you really wanna be selfish. Your siblings are finally happy and they're excelling in school and your dad has a job that's actually paying well and no no one has though about your mother since they got here. She said to me, ok tears forming in my eyes. I walked out of her Office. I went to the bathroom and started crying. It just wasn't fair. I don't want to be selfish because my family is finally happy and they always have to move because of me but I love this girl. I walked out of the bathroom after fixing my make up I miss two of my periods. It was already lunchtime. I walked into the cafeteria to see Toni calling me over. I walked over there to her. Hey want sit with us she said pointing at Donna, sweet pea and jughead. Umm no we can't be friends anymore or even more than friends I don't even want to talk to you. I said tears forming in my eyes. Wh-what did I do. She said to me crying. Just get away for me I said trying not to cry.

Hey gays I hope you guys like this chapter. What do you guys want to happen next. Also you're going to be introduced to some new characters. Such as Heather Brett,Jason, Schuyler,and more also today is a really sad day for America because today is 911 if you guys do not know what that is 911 is when the two twin towers fell and over 2000 people were killed or seriously injured. Please think how lucky you are to be alive. Even if you don't wanna be alive or feel like no one loves you I love you and I care about you life is a blessing please don't take it for granted. -madi✨❤️ sorry for any spelling mistakes I only have time to proofread it one time I love you you are beautiful and you are worth it