The text

I feel like my heart sank when I read the text message, it said your mother will always love you I'll always be there for you no matter what my little angel. Only my mother called me for a little angel, I didn't know what to do as I stood there staring at my phone. My mind went Blank all the sudden and everything was black. I woke up to feeling cold air blowing on top of me. I set up in the bed, it was a hospital bed I was in the hospital I thought to myself. I looked at my arm and saw that I had 2 quarts sticking out of my skin and connected to this big machine. I wonder what happened only thing I remember is getting a text from my mom or someone supposedly claiming to be my mom I thought to myself, as I heard the door open. Your awake,my little sister Kaitlyn said walking in with Chick-fil-A in her hand. Hey dad said putting a ginormous bag Of Chick-fil-A in a chair. Hi replied back to him confused, so why am I here I asked. You had a seizure, and then you passed out and we're on unconscious for four days and now you're awake, my dad said,We also bought you Chick-fil-A because we know you hate hospital food my little brother said handing me a bag. Also a pink haired girl came by here every single night. My Little sister said pulling out doing pop,  Toni I asked my sister. Yeah her, she's pretty . My little sister licking her ring pop. Oh ok cool and she is pretty . I said out loud. My dad looked at me crazy. Well Cheryl I got to get back to work, my dad said getting up and kissed me on my forehead. The time went by, it was 6:02 when I looked at my phone. I was tilled shock and the fact that someone had my mom's Phone or that my mom was alive. I was interrupted when the door open. It was Toni, your awake Toni said. She walked in and put some ice cream on the little table. I got you some ice cream with sprinkles, gummy bears,And caramel, she said handing me a spoon. How did you know that I like that stuff on my ice cream. I asked her sitting up. Well I may or may not stop your Instagram at night when I can't sleep. She said twirling her hair. Wh-  what the hell. I said, at least she doesn't know that I stock her Instagram I said in my head. Toni and I just talk and played bored games she did my hair and painted my nails. It was fun and I really enjoyed her company. It is  1:00 am I said worried about Toni and how she's going to get back to school. It is ok  she said. You can stay here with me I said. Umm ok sure, Toni said sitting in the chair. No I said, what is it she ask me. You can sleep on the bed with me I said, Toni looked like she was terrified. Are you ok I asked, yeah it just umm you said you hated me so like Toni asked me. You need to set down for this I asked as Toni seat n the foot of the bed. So basically your mom doesn't want me to go with you anymore and she threatened that if I hang out with you she's going to fire my dad. I said scared of Toni 's reaction her eyes just widen. Well fuck my mom, she said as she stood up. Cheryl I like you a lot and will you be my girlfriend she said with two tears escaping her eyes,yes I said excitedly, but we have to keep it a secret is Toni cuddled in the bed with me, ok she said placing her head on my chest. She's slowly drifted to sleep as I messed with her hair. That night I couldn't sleep thoughts were over filling my head and I was overthinking what would happen if Toni mother found out but I didn't wanna make her upset so I just kept.

Hey it is me madi and I just want to apologize I know this chapter is really short but they finally got together and I promise the chapter will be longer I just wanted to give you guys some thing because I've been busy tell me what you think also I have a new story coming out next week quarantine mom so stay tuned and yes it is about Choni