Tyler, you're here

Halloween is coming up, and there's going to be a super Big party are you going to, Donna asked me. Toni donna said snapping her finger in my face. What I asked her and she snapped me out of my thought about Cheryl naked. Are you listening to me, she asked. No sorry and I have to get to class, text me what you had to say. I said getting out of my seat throwing my food away and heading to class. I couldn't get the thought of Cheryl out of my head. I can't she's my girlfriend but I like you when I couldn't have her now but I can have her it's kind of boring. Hey I heard a voice say behind me as I was putting a book up in my locker. Tyler I said shocked to see my brother standing there. Wait, is this a hologram I said sticking my hand out. No it's not a hologram my brother said grabbing my hand. Omg yess I screamed throughout the hallway knowing that my mother would come running down the hallway to see what it is. What are you doing here my mother side of the street to tone getting here faster than I thought. You Musta got a new broom you were here extra fast, my brother said Jokingly but also seriously. Little boy no matter how old you get I will still be your mother and making jokes like that  which aren't funny my mom told my brother. But it is funny my brother said teasing in with my mom, whatever no what are you doing here, my mother said demanding to know why he's here. Dad dropped me off the weekend and I also wanted to see my little sister. My brother said patting my head because he's taller than me. Well your sister has no time for playing just to get ready for the math leets. My mother said pointing towards the poster on the wall that read  math leets competition this Saturday. What do you still have to do that aren't you like to all three years late. My brother said knowing that the competition age stops at 13. Yes I still do that because my mother thinks it's a good experience for me even though she's been lying about my age. I told my brother as his eyes went big at what I said. Toni come here donna said keeping her head out of Betty and Cheryl's room. Why I asked as my mom looked at me then Donna, because Betty needs help with a super hard math problem that I don't know and I know that you know it. Donna said making up a great excuse, well ok I said walking past my brother and my mom into the dorm room. Ok what is it I said closing the door and leaning  my back on it. Well we tracked this number is coming from and somewhere in Georgia. Betty said looking at a piece of paper that had numbers on it. Georgia I said confuse knowing that It was on the other side of the country. Well are used to live in Georgia for like two years of my life Cheryl said. Well maybe your mom is hiding out in a secret bunker or your old house in Georgia jughead said biting a hamburger. That's actually not a bad idea I said surprised that jughead giving a good idea. I would really like to stay but I can't I have this super big math competition to do. I said about to open the door when I was stopped by Cheryl saying please stay. I hate it seeing her upset, OK fine I'll help I said rolling my eyes. Good, wait I have an idea donna said. The math leets competition is in Georgia this year, if you could  get on the same team, we have an excuse to go to Georgia and Toni can still do her math quiz thing, donna said leaning back on a table. That's a great idea I told Donna putting her on her back. All we have to do is just convince your mom that we are smart enough to go on this trip with you. Jughead said, that won't be a problem for any of us we all have at least B's right, I asked. Yes everyone said sort at the same time. Ok well then it's settled this is our math leets team. Betty said, we have a problem though Cheryl said. What is it Donna asked.  Toni's mom hates me, Cheryl said sadly. It will be fine Toni's  mom hated me at first but then I helped her win The spelling bee and now she loves me Donna probably. We have another problem jughead  said. We need adult over 18 to go with us jughead said. And I have the perfect person I said walking out of Betty and Cheryl room to go grab my brother. Hey what are you doing my brother said as a grabbed his arm and pulled him across the hallway. You're going to be chaperoning my math leets team. I announced to him, hell no I came to see you and get boobs. My brother said about to walk out of the room. First off stop objectifying women because that's disgusting second of all you owe us, don't think me and Toni  forgot about that time you broke your mom's favorite painting and Toni covered for you,Donna said crossing her arms. Damn she got you Betty said. Fine I'll be your coach  but I'm not going to like it. My brother said walking over to Betty's bed and sitting on it. Get up, Betty said hitting my brother on the shoulder.

We were practicing for the math leets  all week. 7×34+86 with a remainder 2 is Toni  ask Donna holding up a flash card. 324 donna yelled. Correct Toni   shouted back and Donna. 8×7-23+102 jughead asked me.
135 I said to jughead looking down at my nails that Toni had done. Correct Jughead shouted at me. Time Tyler shouted how many did you guys get right Jughead asked Donna. Toni got 47 right. And only missed one. I got 32 right I missed four. Donna replied back to Jughead  what about you guys Toni asked. Cheryl got 32 right and six wrong. And I got 42 right in three wrong. Betty how many did you I get asked. 46 Betty replied in a soft voice. Great job team Tyler said clapping his hands. We are going to kill it tomorrow at the math thing. Now everyone go upstairs and go get their bags the bus this here. Tyler said looking at his watch. Hey do you want to sit with me on the bus Toni me asked me as she grabbed her suitcase from the top of the shelf in her closet. Sorry they already asked me three days in advance I said grabbing my backpack. Oh OK that's cool Toni said try not to sound upset but I clearly knew she was. I promise I'll make it up to you we can sit on the bus riding back. I said to Toni rubbing her back. A little smile came on her face ok she reply.  I'll just sit with Donna like I always do she said as we walked down the stairs. We put our bags onto the bus and got in our seats.

Hey it's me Madi but you know the drill. I hope you have an amazing day you gorgeous beautiful person. Also have you seen the pictures of the Riverdale cast for season five they are so beautiful and if you don't have Instagram I'm so sorry. I will pray for you. OK guys hope you like this chapter I'll do another chapter about the bus ride and then I'll do another chapter about the math leets also I can't wait to find out if Cheryl's mom is still alive. 🙈🙈 - Madison 😷💦✨🥵