The math leets

Ok girls this is your Hotel, the Soccer coach said standing up and talking to the girls. We got our bags off of the bus and walked down to the hotel and waited in the lobby to get checked in. Cheryl are you. going to talk to her Betty asked me as we sat down in the lobby chairs. No her mom told me not to talk to her so I'm not talking to her I responded back to Betty. Ok said Betty looking out me and then rolling her eyes. I just look around for Toni to make sure she was ok. She was standing up on her phone, then turned to Donna and said something to her then look at Brett and flipped him off. Brett flipped Toni back as walked to his side of the holiday In Hotel. Ok girl it is time to get your roommate said Miss Myers, the Soccer coach. Ava McKenzie and Kelly, room 17 on the third floor. Miss Myers told the girl handing then the key. Donna, Kennedy and Melanie. Mrs. Meyer said going down the list and handing the girls the keys. It was just a few more girls left in the lobby and Toni was one of them. Toni, Candace, Cheryl Miss Myers said. The last word the Miss Myers said made my heart drop. Cheryl Candace said waving her hand in my face. Oh yeah sorry I said getting up, and grabbing my Suitcase and walking over to Miss Myers. Ok girl your room is 56 on the 6th floor which is the top for Mrs. Meyers said handing Candace the key. Ok Candace said leading the way to the elevator. Hey Toni said to me with  a smile. Hi I said to her. So Candace, do you like playing soccer Toni asked, ignoring my hi. Yeah, I love it, also Cheryl you are a baddie at lacrosse, Candace said. Thanks, we have another season coming up, I said as the elevator stopped at the sixth floor. When I stepped off the elevator one at a time and Candace lead us to our room. Wow Candace said as she open the door. The room had three bed line across the wall with a little space between, on the other side of the wall was a very large flatscreen TV that was mounted on the wall and it was a mini fridge in a dresser and a microwave. There was a big window where we can see carnival that was going on. The bathroom had a big walk in shower and a very nice tub and great lighting. This bed is so comfy Toni said hopping onto the bed. I know Candace said hopping onto the other bed. I placed my suitcase on my bed and pulled out my swimsuit. Where are you going Toni asked me sitting up on the bed. Oh I am going to the pool, I said walking in to the bathroom. Oh ok she said laying back on the bed. I walked into the bathroom took off my clothes and put on my swimsuit. It was a two piece, that showed a little more than I liked if you know what I mean.

*Back in Riverdale*

Hey Marco, I heard a voice coming down the hallway as I closed my locker. Jason! I said shut up to see Jason, riverdale high. Dude what are you doing here, I asked him. Are you busy he asked me. No I said I have some homework to do but not really I said. Ok cool come back to my dorm room at Stonewall he said with the wink as he walked off. Why are you talking to people who are from Stonewall you know we beat their asses in football and now we're going to beat your ass, I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I swallowed the spit that I collected in my throat and turned around nervously. It was Archie and Madog towering over me. What do you guys want I asked trying to sound brave. What are you doing hanging out with that little redheaded bitch, Archie asked me grinding his teeth together. Nothing we're just friends please just ..... leave me alone, I said just wanting to crawl in a ball and disappear. Oh that's your little boyfriend Mad dog said. No he is NOT, I screamed at the boys. Little dude why are you getting so defensive, we're just here to be your friend and we support all gay people. Archie said putting his hand on my back and digging his nails into it. The tears started rolling down my face as I was trying to make words come out of my mouth but nothing was coming out. leave them alone, The principal is coming a girl said from a distance. Mad dog pushed me onto the ground in our cheetah kiss nails out of my back and ran away. I picked up my backpack and wipe the tears off my face. I got in my car and drove to Stonewall. Hey I heard Jason from a distance. I did a little sniffle before I turned around and said hi like everything was OK. I am happy you could make it,Jason said. Yeah me took told him. I felt safe when I was with Jason knowing that none of those stupid homophobic bitches were trying to attack me. Come on I'll show you my dorm room Jason said grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs. His hand was soft, can you open the door to his dorm room his door had a J sticker and an F sticker on it indicating that his Roommates name starts with an F. My roommates gone on some weird soccer trip, so we have the room to ourselves Jason said placing his backpack on the floor and opening up a little mini fridge. I want something to drink he asked me sitting on his bed. No I'm good I said standing by the door nervously. Hey, are you OK Jason and looking up at me. Yeah I am ok, I replied back to Jason. I was just standing beside the door as the room had felt silent and looked around the boys dorm. On the side that I thought was Jason's there was a big poster of a football team his bed and a nightstand that had a big bottle of lotion and a glass of water on it. On the other boys side it was records of all songs from the 90s his bed and football carpet that laid on the foot of his bed. A nightstand that only had a watercolor palette on it and a cup of water, with the paint brush sticking out of the water cup. Come here Jason said Breaking the silence between the two of us. He took my hand again and laid me to his bed I sat down right beside him and he turned on the TV. He turned his head around it was side profiling me the whole time we were watching a football game. Just 30 minutes had passed the boy was still looking at me. Then I decided to turn around and look back at him, what is it I asked him. Oh I he said, I just want to do something but I am nervous about doing it, the boy told me. Well what is it I asked him curious about what do you want to do. This he said. Grabbing my face gently and pulling me in for a slow passionate kiss Jason's lips were soft. I pulled away from the boy and just looked at him for a Second. I am sorry Jason told me. It was silent for a second Jason was about to get off the bed when I pulled him back down to the bed, I kissed Jason back his lips were so soft I couldn't get the feeling out of my mind. Then he pulled away and looked at me then pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me and we started kissing and he pulled away again. what, I said a little bit frustrated that he stopped kissing me. Just wait he told me. He got off of me I went to the door and put his tie on it and closed. Then he got back on top of me and this time he stuck his tongue in my mouth.  His tongue danced around mine like if we were on dancing with the stars but with are tongue.