Good bye

If you would like to get in contact with me you can contact me via Instagram on Xochonix you can DM me !

Hey guys it's me Madison I didn't feel like writing this on the last chapter just because I wanted it to be dramatic so I decided to make an entire chapter just for it. This is been one crazy journey since this is been my first Wattpad book that I've ever publish. I started this book in September and now it's June and I can't believe that over 1000 people have clicked on this book. It means so much to me but you guys enjoyed it and there will be more stories coming out. Following the story there will be choni story called "secrets." I'll post more details later! But thank you to all the people who have supported me and who have just clicked on my book read it every time I uploaded or even voted because it means a lot. I appreciate it so much and I love all of you and you are valid and you were important. I know this book was kind of all over the place and trust me I'll probably go back and edit all the spelling mistakes. I'm just extremely grateful that I've had an opportunity to post my writing. I wanted to give a huge thank you to my best friend Trinity who took over my Wattpad account while I was in lockdown.

Madi out✌🏻😏