First day of school

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. I didn't get much sleep last night because Betty was really loud snoring. I looked at the time it was 7:00 am . Cheryl put her pillow over her face school didn't start in till two hours. She got out of bed not caring if she wakes up Betty. I walked to the bathroom and then I Heard something. I put my teeth brush on the counter and walked out of the bathroom to see Toni walking my way. She was in a over sized t-shirt. I looked down at myself and I was in a tank top and you could clearly see my nipples and tiny black shorts. Toni looked at me up and down and smiled.I ask her why she was up so early. She said that I have to get up early to help out in the kitchen. Oh I said filling  shock. She ask me the same question. I told her  that Betty snoring was really getting on my nerves. Toni laughed trying to hold it in. She was so cute I thought to myself.  Well see you. I wonder why she was coming out of her room I thought to myself as you she walked off. I just kind of brushed it off and did my morning routine as I was getting finished people started waking up and it was a little bit embarrassing.
Getting to my room Betty was just waking up. She said good morning to me. I kind of upset at her because she kept me up with her snoring. I said good morning piggy. She look at me with the shocking look. Don't ever call me that again or we will have a problem.betty said I look at her I would like to see you try I said back to her. All she did was roll her eyes. I put on my school clothes just a Black button down top and some long khaki pants. Then she put on an oversized sweatshirt which means she didn't have to put on a tie and she was very much happy because she could not tie a tie. Cheryl skipped breakfast because she doesn't really like it. first period of the day is math, next Science, Then art, next lunch, English,PE, Cheryl said out loud before leaving . Betty had already had left for breakfast. The first bell ring at 8:45am then there was another belt at 8:55am.I rushed to my math class as I thought i was going to be late because I got distracted by TikTok. I got their at 8:57. As I walked in the classroom I saw Toni I was a little surprise because I didn't think she was going  to the class. She was talking to a boy and two girls the boy had slick back hair and A red button down shirt and a tie  with yellow and red stripes. And khaki pants.One  of the girls had raven black hair and was wearing a navy blue dress that was long sleeve and roughly at the end . There was another girl with brown hair and pretty blue eyes. Had on same outfit that the boy with the black hair head. The teacher walked in and asked me to come up to the class. I walked up to the  class to introduce myself. Hello, i'm Cheryl blossom, I moved here from New Jersey, and I am 16 and I hate math. The class started laughing the math teacher didn't look to happy. I rushed down to have a sit in the middle. I polled a red composition note book out of my bag and started taking notes. The rest of the day was kind of boring I introduce myself to everyone and took notes in class. Lunch I didn't really do anything I didn't know anyone so I just sat by myself. But these girls kept giving me these looks so I went over there and asked them if they needed something They just looked crazy and I walked back to my seat. Finally the end I said to myself in my head. It was P.E I put my hair up in a ponytail. As I was about to walk out I saw Toni taking of her shirt to put on her gym shirt . Wow I said out loud, two people looked at me like I was crazy or something, but I ignored it. And got interrupted by the pretty blue eyed girl I saw talking to Toni in   math class. Hey I am Donna. The pretty eyed girl said. OK I'm Cheryl I'm new here.  I could tail she replied. But the boys are running the pacer and the girls are playing volleyball today so if you don't hurry up you'll be stuck running up and down a gym floor with 20 sweaty musty boys. She told me my eyes widen at the thought of sweaty boys. Donna took my hand and drag me all the way to the gym. She told me to stand right here and you're going to have to introduce yourself to the class then we will split up in teams. It was pretty simple so I just stood there waiting for the rest of the kids to come in. I got kind of bored and started chewing on my nails. Then Toni  walked in talking to jughead , he was in my science and art class. Wow she looks so cute in those small shorts I thought to myself. After everyone walked in and sat on the bleachers I introduced to myself. Then the boys walked out of the gym to go run three laps around the school for talking. Meanwhile we split up into teams. And we had to wear these red sweaty shirts. I was not going anywhere near that thing. Cheryl a voice yelled at me. I rolled my eyes as I turned around. It was the PE coach yelling at me to put on a jersey. I asked him if they were washed. He just looked at me confused. Exactly they're not wash therefore that contain bacteria which means viruses. I'm not touching that thing. Find Cheryl don't touch it. But you're going to play the game. I rolled my eyes ok whatever. The coach blew the whistle the game has started. I don't really know how to play volleyball. Just saw a bunch of girls in small shorts hitting a ball. And then smack someone hit me in the face. Who the fuck hit me! I said in Frustration. Remember those girls who kept staring at me at lunch. Well they walked up to me.  Said it's called spiking how you win the game. I rolled my eyes. I'll show you how to win a game. I said in a very rude tone. I was hell a mad the girls were about to taste pain I whispered to myself. The ball started going around in the air. I saw one of the girls that hit me in the face walk up to the net. I ran to the nets so fast and hit her in the nose with the ball it was hilarious. She started crying and her nose was bleeding. I don't really care though. The coach yelled my name again Cheryl come over here and help Sydney. Almost laughed at the side of her name  who the fuck names their child Sydney. I said in my head. I walked over to the girl who was crying on the floor and I got down to her level put my hands on my knees and say sorry that's just how you win. The whole gym was laughing but the girl didn't think it was funny. But I don't really give a shit about her feelings. After PE I took a shower. I was in my towel when Toni came up to me. We have to stop meeting like this Topaz. I said to her . She laughed I really liked what you did and PE showing Sydney who's boss you're pretty cool Cheryl. Toni told me. I was trying hard not to blush. Do you wanna hang out later I said before she walked off. Sorry I can't, i'm pretty sure you're probably going to get detention for your whole Sydney incident, and I just can't I have work. But maybe sometime later. She said with a smile. Yeah sometime later definitely. I was taking my hair out of the ponytail and putting on my shirt when the intercom came on Cheryl blossom to my office immediately. I wasn't scared I go to the principals office like three times a week. I got an award for going to the office the most in elementary school. As I walked down the hallway everyone stared at me. And I open the door to head Mistress office.

Hey it is me Madison I hope you like this chapter I worked really hard on it so leave your comment what your favorite part was so what do you want head Mistress do you to Cheryl??? Also where do you guys think Toni works just leave a comment also if you want me to write more stories comment because I have a lot of ideas I love you all so much and if you want a hug or kiss or to even have 😏💦 just ask -Madison