The black out party

After Marco's birthday party I went in my dorm to find Betty sitting on the bed typing on her computer. I started shuffling around in my drawers. I didn't have anything that was just plain white. Hey betty can I borrow a white shirt. I I asked her nervously. Ummm yeah just go over there in the top drawer I have my clothes sorted by color just fine the white section. She told me going back to doing what she was doing on her computer. Ok thanks. I found a cute white top that had long sleeves and had ruffly flowers at the bottom. You look cute with flowers and white is definitely your color. Betty said looking at me up-and-down. Thanks but I don't wear white after Labor Day. I told Betty putting on my pants. I was really used to seeing Betty in her underwear and bra. And she was used to seeing me in my underwear and bra. Where are you going betty asked me curiously. Oh was just going out with some friends. Will be back before 11:30 there's a huge black out and principal topaz locks up at the school, Betty told me as I got my purse. Yeah definitely I said looking at my phone. It was 11:23 when I looked at the time. Just a couple more minutes. I saw someone's hand oh my shoulder. I took their hand Yanked it and Flip them over. OMG I'm so sorry Heather. I said helping her up. It is ok you would've done really good in the military. Heather said dusting off her skirt, you're gonna have to wear a blindfold she said handing you the black rag. I didn't wanna question her she actually scared me. She tied the black blindfold around my eyes I was a little skeptical at first but then when she remove the blindfold we were in this dark room none of the lights were on. Then the lights turned on and you could clearly see Heather's face. She had on glow-in-the-dark paint on her face. Come on let's dance she said dragging to the dance floor. I saw Toni sitting drinking some thing in a red cup. Hey Toni I said sitting next to her. Hey she said back to me. I like your shirt Toni said looking at my shirt. Oh thanks it is Betty's shirt. I told her. Her eyes widen. I got to go she said getting up. I all ways wonder what happened with Toni and Betty. I just got up a walked over to a tipsy Heather. Go go go People said as I down five shots. Wow Cheryl  you have a deep throat for lesbian Heather said patting my back. I'm not a lesbian I said pushing Heather. I checked my phone it was 2 o'clock in the morning I stumbled my way up the stairs into my dorm room.  To my surprise betty was still up. Hey-where have you been and why do you smell like alcohol. Betty said. I was at some party I just need to go to bed. I said taking off my clothes. I kind of forgot that me and Betty weren't that close and took off my bra  whoa Cheryl what are you doing Betty said covering her eyes. Oh shit I said realizing I had  took off my bra. Can you keep your eyes close for a second I said to her putting on my pajamas. Yeah ok she replied her hands still over her eyes. I could tell she was peeking through the crack of her hands but I just ignored it. I got in the bed and turned off the lights but I couldn't sleep. Betty I asked calling for the blonde haired girl. Yes she replied to me.

Cheryl had  called my name, what happen with you and Toni  she asked me. I turned over and turned on the lamp so that I could see her  face and set up straight in my bed. Well it all kind of happened in fifth grade.

                                            * Flashback to the fifth grade*

I just gotten on the bus when I saw Toni waving me down to come sit next to her. Hey betty are you excited for the party tonight. Toni said playing with her hair before it was pink. Yeah I can't wait to play spin the bottle I replied. Don't we have to kiss people Toni asked nervously. I think so but we're literally 11 years old we can kiss people. I told her. I just don't think my mom would allow me to kiss Toni said. You don't have to tell your mom. Well you're right ,but I'm pretty sure she will know she's a principal don't they know everything. Toni said A little scared. It's OK I promise that you won't get in trouble. I told Toni. Best friend swear Toni said holding out her pinky. Best friend swear I said wrapping my pinky around her pinky. So did you bring your bracelet kit also did you make the tie-dye sweater. I asked Toni trying to get off the topic of the party. It was our first official party without our parents. We are got all dolled up Toni and came over to my house after she did her schoolwork of course. She braided my hair and put really cool gems in it. Tony had put a clip that had pink fake hair hanging from it in her hair. That looks good you should die your whole head like that I told her. No way my mom would kill me. She replied. We rushed down the stairs eager to get to the boys  house. When my sister Polly stopped us, where are you two going all dressed up. Polly asked we're going to a party where there is going to be kissing Toni said. Oh a kissing party now betty does mom know about this. Polly said. Yes she knows there's going to be kissing at the party now will you please let us through we are not children anymore We are grownups. I said grabbing Tony's wrist and walking past Polly. We walk down the sidewalk extremely happy. We got to the boys house  his name was  sweet pea. He was the nicest boy ever invited everyone in our class. We walked into the house and went straight to the basement. Toni Betty  come here, you need Chapstick. Donna said grabbing and pulling us into the bathroom. Is this sanitary Toni asked as Donna gave her the Chapstick from Claire's that was sprite flavored . Yes donna said eager to go. We walked out of the bathroom already to play. So for the people who don't know how to play spin the bottle it's very simple you spin the bottle you kiss the person and it doesn't matter who they are. Sweet pea said putting a beer bottle on the ground. Will pull a name out of the hat who goes first. Sweet pea stuck his hand in the hat. It was jughead he  Spohn the bottle and he got Donna. Sweet pea stuck his hand in that I was holding Toni's hand. Betty he said. Before I went to spin the bottle Toni  whispered in my ear. It's OK if you don't wanna do this. She said to me. Toni is always the brave one she may have not acted like it but she was. No it is ok. I spun the bottle and it was spinning and spinning. Like it would never stop. Eventually it stopped and I looked up to the person it landed on Toni. Umm I think you should spin again Toni said, what's wrong are you a baby Justin said, shut up Justin it's not like you've ever kissed anyone before I said. It is ok Toni just trust me. I said. I put my hands on her cheeks and pull her in the kiss lasted about 20 seconds before sweet pea said we had to break up.

                           * Flashback over*

What you kissed her. Cheryl asked me yeah and then someone told her mom and she stopped being my friend. I said. Oh was  she  a good kisser. Cheryl asked me Yes I said. yeah, yeah she was pretty good I said trying to cover up my mistake. Well I'm going to head to bed now Cheryl said. Good night Cheryl and I said to each other.

Hey gays it's me Madison I just feel like crying right now so sorry if this chapter is really bad but I still love you and care about you-madi  ❤️✨🍒