Who Cent me that texted

I was on top of the world, I had an amazing girlfriend really great friends in my family was happy .I haven't felt like this in a long time still wondering in the mine about that text I didn't open it it just sit there in my notifications, every time I went to go text someone I would see it every time I open my phone I would see it it's like it was everywhere I went. But I try not to think about it as much I had a super big tournament coming up and I need to focus on it but I couldn't I just wanted to know who sent me the text, it's been three weeks since Toni has been my official girlfriend and she's amazing, She made me custom leather boots that are eco-friendly. I literally don't know anyone else who would do this for me, it's kind of annoying having to keep everything low-key. If her mom even gets a hint that we are together it's off with my head. I was in art class sitting next to jughead just sketching . When I heard my phone ring, are you going to get that jughead said looking up at me from his paper. It's not important right now I said going back to my drawing, my phone went off again, if someone does not turn off their phone they will have detention, mrs. Ross said getting annoyed of hearing Lil peep teen Romance come from my phone, I pulled my phone out of my backpack to Power it off but before I could it said three missed calls from MoM❤️, I was so confused and then it buzzed again and it was a text from my mom. Hello my little angel please call me back when you get a chance, my heart dropped knowing that my mother died when I was 13 years old I saw her body in the casket I wasn't going crazy I thought to myself. Jughead do you see this, I said hitting jughead on the shoulder showing him my phone, Yeah your mom just texted you and called you three times, he said a little confused. Exactly I whispered it to him, he raised an eyebrow at me. Whatever I said slipping my phone into my sweater pocket as I asked to go to the restroom. Miss Ross can I please go to the restroom it's a lady emergency, sure Take all the time you need, she told me handing me a Hall pass. Miss Ross was a nice lady she cared a lot about people. As I walked into the bathroom I saw Veronica in there brushing her hair there were are two other girls standing next to her. But I just ignored them and rushed into the stall. I pulled out my phone from my sweater pocket and looked at it I just stared I didn't know what to do. I opened the text message, and start typing.

Cheryl: who the hell are you?

MoM❤️: finally you decided to text me back, how are you doing?

Cheryl: I don't know who the fuck you are but leave me alone and stop calling me.

MoM❤️: that's no way to talk to your mother.

Cheryl: you're not my mother, you're just a deranged psycho my mother died when I was 13 years old.

MoM❤️: yeah my little angel we need to talk about that.

Cheryl: stop calling me your angel I'm not your angel I don't even know who you are.

MoM❤️: I can prove that I'm your mother.

Cheryl: go ahead I would like to see you try🙄.

MoM❤️: when you were seven years old do you wanted to know how to ride a bike, so your dad taught you how to ride a bike then you thought you were the baddest thing alive when you were riding your bike, and you tried to show everyone up with the tricks you can do. One day you stumbled on a trick and one of your teeth fell out that's how you lost your first tooth.

Only two people knew that story my whole life Cheryl started getting worried, and she didn't know what to say she was nervous that this was her mom or she was getting her hopes up like she always does and just being let down.

Cheryl: fine if you so-called are my mother why do you call me angel

MoM❤️: because you're older brother Luke, used to tease you all the time saying that you were go to hell because you have red hair, and one day you came crying to my room and ran straight into my arms and looked into my eyes and said mommy I'm sorry, I was very confused at what you said and I asked you why are you sorry, because I'm going to hell you said tears running down your face, you're not going to hell you're too pretty to go to hell, and angels don't go to hell and that's what you are an angel I said as you were sitting in my lap crying.