Start of Thanksgiving break

Yes I am completely aware that we are in December but I have been  falling behind on my chapters. Sorry.

After the Halloween party Cheryl started being a little more distant than usual. Like yesterday at lunch I threw her a note and she just looked at it. Which isn't like her at all.  Maybe I was a bad kisser, maybe she didn't like me anymore. Maybe our first kiss was terrible. I started spiraling of all the possible ways that I could've messed up our first kiss. I hated no knowing what I did wrong. It made me feel worse about myself and you just made my anxiety worse. I started to bite my nails as I drifted off to sleep. I did not have a good sleep that night. it was hard for me to go to sleep because all of those bad thoughts just kept me up. I wanted to text Marco, but it was 4:00. And he was probably tired of me he probably didn't even want to be my friend anymore he probably hated me. Myanxiety is getting worse and worse as I laid in my bed with the covers pulled up to my chest in a dark room thinking about how my life is just messed up. I reached over to grab my phone off of my wooden nightstand to see if some thing on my phone to distract me. Nothing really worked so I tried falling asleep again but I put my headphones in and started playing " daddy issues by The Neighborhood" The neighborhood songs really help me especially when I'm anxious and I need to fall asleep. But that didn't really matter because I only got two hours of sleep because I had to wake up to go to the airport the next day. I was visiting my dad in California. This will be the first time I've seen him ever since my mom and my dad divorced eight years ago. I would also be getting to see my older brother Tyler and my little sister Alex.

I got out of bed and walked into my bathroom connected to my room. Brushed my teeth wash my face and brushed out my hair. Then I put my toothbrush and my hairbrush in my suitcase. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and let pink strands of hair fall out in front of my face. I was wearing a simple white hoodie with some black leggings and a regular plain black shirt under the hoodie. Almost everyone was gone for thanksgiving break. But some kids didn't go back home so me and my mom was staying at the school. " Toni, come here" my mom said before I could walk out the door. " i'm going to be taking you to the airport today" my mom said. "Oh- ummm, ok" I said A little sad that Marco couldn't take me even though he promised. "Also Heather is coming, maybe you guys can talk about colleges." My mom said. I want it to break out in tears when she said "Heather". My mom is constantly comparing me to her. But I also feel bad for her that she didn't have anyone to go to for Thanksgiving. " Toni, stand up straight" my mother said opening the door for me. I just watched my back a little bit trying to make it straight. I walked to my mom's 2019 Mercedes Benz ( I know nothing about cars I just thought about that one because that's the last car commercial I saw)

Are you open the door to the front seat when I saw the luggage sitting in it, I raised one of my eyebrows and confusion when I saw Heather open the back door. " oh yeah we're sitting in the back" she said hopping in the seat behind the driver. " oh ok" still in shock that the fact that she was going to be riding with us in the car. " so are you going to the airport to" I asked Heather and confusion knowing that my mom had to stay at the school. " Yes my mom and dad are getting back from the military but they can't come all the way over to Riverdale so I'm meeting them in California" she said buckling up her seat. " wait, so are we riding on the plane together" I asked my mom as she opened the car door. " we are and we're sitting together" Heather blowed it out. It felt like I was in a nightmare having to be on a plane ride for five hours with Heather The person I despise the most in my life. The person who trying to ruin my life when I was in the ninth grade by saying to like Donna. The person my mom love more than her own daughter.

I was so mad that I could literally take a break and hit it over her head!

But I tried to stay calm and I didn't want to cause any commotion before we even got on the plane I also didn't want my mom to say anything to me. The ride was silent and I was starting to drift off to sleep as it was a two hour drive to the airport. as I started to close my eyes I felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Heather looking at me just looking at me with cold dead eyes like she was a doll. Those blue eyes, Felt more like black guys that you would see on a stuffed animal. "Umm yes" I said A little scared. Heather just smirked at me and pulled her phone out her backpack which I guess was her carry-on for the plane ride. Then handed it to me, The picture that stared back at me was horrifying it was something out of a nightmare something that we keep kids up at night.