Heather

I rushed to the bathroom tears falling from my eyes, at the words that Cheryl said. Donna rushed in the bathroom behind me. Hey Toni are you ok she asked me. No I said with my head down in my knees. Forget her you never needed her. She told me That's the problem I can't forget her. I said crying. Well what she's toxic for you. Do you remember Brett. I thought he was my everything my whole world would stop when I was around him. But he was toxic and he did nothing for me all he did was cause drama. And I had to drop him and it was hard for me but I got over him and you can get over her. Donna said smiling. Ok I said. Wiping the tears off my eyes.

I was walking to my college course classes when I saw that redhead again. She was walking to art class. Hey I said smiling. Ummm who are you she asked me. Oh I am Heather, Heather Chandler. You may know me I'm literally the most popular girl at the school. Well sorry I didn't and I am Cheryl Nice to meet you. you look smart you should ask Miss Topaz if you can take the college courses and if not I could tutor you. I said winking and walking off.

Dammit I should've asked her about the note. Cheryl said to herself. Hey  a voice said behind her. I all most jumped at the site of Jason He set behind her in art class. Jason didn't look anything like Heather. Heather head long flowing hair. Jason had straight red hair. Sorry about my sister she could be a little crazy when she wants things. He told me. W- wants things I said A little confused. Yeah she likes you a lot. He told me. Did you not just see what happen at lunch or are you blind get the fuck out of my face. I said angrily. Ok ok he said walking in to art class. Tear started forming. I hate it crying especially  in front of people. I just went to the bathroom and started crying.

I saw Toni walk in she set in the back. She usually doesn't sit there. I turned around to face her hey you OK you need to a tissue. I asked seeing her cry. She lifted her head up no thank you Schuyler. Oh ok I said with smile. Schuyler mr. Henry said can you please come pass out the papers for your college essay. Yes sir. I said getting up out of my set I passed out papers to everyone. Then I got to Heather and she gave me this weird look she's always rude to people only cares about herself and a narcissist (nar-cis-si-st is just a fancy word for a selfish person who only cares about themselves) I gave Heather her paper. And then she turned around and looked at me. She didn't say anything she just stared. It was kind of creepy. I just set back down after I handed out the papers. I started doodling in my notebook I'm not the best drawer but I'm better than some people but. Definitely not better than Toni. I said turning around. She was drawing a redhead a girl who had a rose in her hand. She looked up at me and then crumble the paper. Oh sorry, you're really good at drawing why do you take a college class and not an art class. I asked her Because my mom wants me to be prepared for the future. You have your whole senior year to get prepared for the future. I know but ever since I was born it was always work work work nothing that I wanted to do mattered unless it was work. She said sadly. Well I'm sorry I would say I know how you feel but I don't- I got cut off by mr. Henry  Topez,Jefferson are we talking about writing our 50 page essay or are we just dillydally. I rolled my eyes I hate my  last name. Sorry sirwill get right back to work Toni said scared if he told her mom. The entire class was silent for a few minutes and then I got a note. Hey Thomas Jefferson. I clearly knew that Heather had wrote the note she always does her T a certain way. I just shove the note in my backpack. The bell how wrong. I got my backpack and was about to leave now. Mr. Henry stopped everyone from walking out. Remember your essays need to be done by tomorrow you've had two whole days to work on it. Tomorrow I started panicking who makes you write a 50 page essay in only two days I said not knowing that I said it out loud. Well you're the one who decided to take a college course Miss Jefferson so if you can't handle it like most of the students you can simply be a failure. Mr. Henry said. I was about to cry. Aww the little babies going to cry. Heather said trying to be rude. I'm not going to cry I screamed walking out of the classroom.

Some girl just walked out the classroom screaming. I thought to myself going to my locker. Cheryl hi Heather said standing next to my locker. What are you doing here shouldn't you be on the senior side of the hallway. Well I wanted to see you. Would you want to go on a date with me. She asked me. I saw headmaster looking at me from a distance. Umm sure. Cool what is your Number. She asked with a little smile on her face. +1(334)652-875 I said to her. Cool i'll text you the details. The blonde haired girl said. Ok I said watching her walk off. Then my phone buzz. I didn't look at it I had to go to PE and I didn't really want to talk to anyone right now besides Toni. I thought to myself. I got to PE class, I saw Sydney talking to Veronica. I saw Toni braiding Donna's hair. She did a fishtail braid. It looked really nice. Nothing really happened in PE all we did was run laps did push-ups and then The PE coaches threw out a bunch of balls in Hula hoopand jump ropes. And you could do whatever you want it was called FreePlay. But it's all Toni in the corner by herself. She was making bracelets. I got a basketball and started dribbling. And then I accidentally lost control and hit Toni in the back of the head with the ball. Omg I am so sorry.  I said sincerely What is your problem why do you hate me so much she said running out the gym. Everyone started looking at me. Great I have no friends I'm going out with this girl I don't even know and now I am a bully. Happy Friday to me I said walking out the door into the locker rooms to take a shower. After my shower I went back to my dorm room changed out of my school clothes and put on a baggy sweater with some leggings and some fuzzy socks. I was laying on my bed listening to my chemical romance. When my phone started buzzing. It was a text but I didn't know who was from.

Unknown:hi

Unknown:hello😒

Cheryl:oh sorry Who is this?

Unknown: Heather.
                                                       * update contact to Heather*
Cheryl:oh hey, so what are the plans about the Date.

Heather: Saturday 4 o'clock just come to my dorm room it's 174.

Cheryl:ok bye ❤️

Heather:bye

Hey everyone I will be trying to post one more chapter today. Because during the week I am not going to be posting I gotten a big fight with my mom over reading a book. It was so stupid. Also one of my cousins is getting married and I have to drive all the way to Tennessee. So yea. But I hope you guys enjoyed the story and tell me what you guys want to see and what do you think about the new characters. Who's your favorite character. And I also try to do something different instead of focusing on Toni and Cheryl side of the story I want to do some other characters. Bye love you gays and girls.-madi✨❤️👅😏