Try outs

I woke up to Betty doing squats. What are you doing I said sitting up on the bed. Oh I'm  doing squats today's tryout day. What is trial day I said looking confused at the blonde haired girl. It's basically where everyone in the school can try out for a different sport or an extracurricular activity. The girl said taking her hair at the ponytail. What kind or sports. Well I'm trying out for lacrosse and cheerleading.  Betty said Is it La Crosse where you have to stick in the ball  I asked.  Yes it is she said going to the bathroom.
I thought about what I could try out for. I was never really the sports type but anything Toni was doing I would do I thought to myself putting on my school top. I went to math class and I was surprised not to see Toni. But I just brushed it off and finished my math problems. Mrs. Walker I said raising my hand may  i go to the restroom I asked yes hurry back Cheryl. I went to the bathroom and got on my phone. I had a text from my mom before she died three years ago that I have an open a tear started falling from my face. I whipped the tear away flushing the toilet even though I didn't use the restroom. I saw Toni washing her hands. Hey she said. Hey I said. So what are you trying out for I asked. Oh nothing my mom doesn't want me to do that stuff she thinks I'll take my mind off of school. Not even art I asked. My mom thinks  art is a waste of time and it's not but I can't tell her that she's my mom. Toni said. What about you what are you trying out for, I don't know I may not even do it. I told her. Well whatever you pick I hope you get in I have to go. She said drying off her hands and leaving. Why is your mom so uptight like just let the girl live. I thought to myself when I heard my phone buzz. I just ignored it for now. Going to my next class. School was over and it was time for tryouts there's a long list of the things you could try out most of the girls are trying out for cheerleading. That seemed pretty boring to me I took Betty's idea and signed up for lacrosse. After I wrote my name on the paper it took about a week for us to actually officially have tryouts. Cheryl blossom a name called. Yes I said sitting on the bleachers outside.  show me what you got The female coach said. OK I said getting up off the bleachers and grabbing my stick this girl threw the ball in the air and I shoved another girl to catch the ball the goalie was trembling to shaking so much that I couldn't get a clear angle into the goal so I passed it to another girl. After my tryouts I sat back on the bench a little bit nervous when Donna tapped my shoulder. Toni  here she said pointing at the girl who is drawing in her notebook. I wonder what she's doing here I thought to myself. When I call your name please stand up The female coach said. Raven Hester Betty Cooper Heather Chandler Ava Crowe Trinity Wiliams Madison beer Carly pockets Jennifer Lawrence May Heartwell Taylor Robinson Zelda Reynolds cami Hawthorne and Cheryl blossom. Congratulations you have all made it on the team. the coach said unamused. You'll get your jerseys tomorrow first practice is on Monday first game is on Wednesday be prepared to kick some ass or I will kick yours understand me the coach said. Yes ma'am all the girls said in unison, in for the ones who didn't make it on the team better luck next year. But you probably won't even make it next year because you suck and I was letting anyone on. There's only like seven girls who didn't make it on the team I kind of feel bad for them. Congratulations Cheryl, Toni said to me in the hallway all I did was walk past her I didn't wanna get caught talking to her. Hello Sherold can you not hear me. I just started walking faster. Fine be like that. Toni said from a distance. It was my first game and I was really nervous there's a lot of people in the bleachers even my dad and my siblings were there I did not wanna make a full of myself. Come on pull it together Cheryl I said to myself out loud. The game started I wasn't in the first quarter but then I got thrown it in the second quarter. The blood was rushing through my veins I was ready to destroy some people not in a bad way just in a harmful way when I got distracted by Toni why was she here I couldn't stop staring at her. Cheryl betty yelled getting my attention. Oh I said catching the ball in the net at the end of my stick. Cheryl I'm wide-open I heard a girl say I threw the ball to the girl she ran in through the ball into the goal. The points for 13 to 8 we were winning. But for some reason I kept getting distracted by Toni and this happened at every game she was always there. I try to get her out of my head but I couldn't. So I use my frustration and anger at the fact that I couldn't be around Toni to win the game. In the locker room all the girls were cheering me on it was kind of sweet. After I got changed I saw my dad and my little sister and my little brother was buying nachos. OMG  you were amazing. My little sister said giving me a hug. Thanks I said stooping down to her level messing with her hair. I'm proud of you Cher my dad said he usually doesn't say that to me it was sweet. Hey Cheryl you were amazing Toni  said running up to me. Well I have to go take these little ones to the dentist office my dad said leaving. Thank you Toni why do you keep avoiding me. Because you're literally stocking me. I'm not stalking you I'm just watching you play a game. You're always there just leave me alone I said yelling at her. I saw tears rolling down her face. And then I felt my phone buzz I picked up my phone the name read MoM ❤️ I stopped in my tracks and looked around to see if someone was watching no one was looking at me everyone was just worried about their own thing but somehow I felt like I was in a a dark room.

Hey I am Madison's  big sister. I based off of something that actually happened in my life I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it's kind of short and this is something Madison with never post and it's really out of her comfort zone so I hope you enjoy it.-madi's sister 🍒❤️✨