You work were???

Cheryl please sit. The headmistress said to me. I rolled my eyes and set down in a red leather chair. So it's come to my attention that you have hit another student in the face. Headmistress said yeah I did she hit me in the face I hit her back I was just trying to play the game right. I said with a little smirk on my face. Well playing the game is not breaking other peoples noses. In my defense it is my first time playing and I didn't know the rules. I said . But Cheryl it is your first day of school and you already interrupted your math class, didn't wanna wear your jersey and also hit another girl in the face and then broke her nose. I had a look on my face like I don't care but I said I was sorry just so I wouldn't get a bigger punishment. Well you have detention on Saturday. You need to write a apology letter to Sydney and the PE coach. That's your only punishment you may leave now. I got up out of the set  and walked out to my room. Betty was sitting on her bed talking to some girl. It looks like the same girl with the raven hair. That was talking to Toni in math class. It was kind of boring so I put on a sweater and some jeans. And put my hair in a messy bun. And grabbed my purse and my phone. Where are you going the raven haired girl asked me. I wasn't really in the mood to talk so I just looked at her and said a walk. Oh well it was nice to meet you I'm pretty sure we're in the same math class and and  the same art class and science class. the raven haired girl said. Also I'm Veronica. As she stuck her hand out. I don't really shake hands but I am Cheryl I said walking out.

I was working on the cash register. When I heard the door open. A red haired girl walks in. My eyes are glued to her for a second. And then she got closer. Toni she said. Breaking me out of my geez I looked at her it was Cheryl. Oh hey I said nervously. I didn't know you worked at Starbucks she said. Yeah I work here because my mom wants me to have some job experience on my college Resume.You're literally only in the 11th grade and you're worrying about your college Resume. She said with a confused look on her face. I've been working on my college Resume since I was born. She laughed a little. S- so can I take your order. I said nervously afraid to say something stupid. Yeah, can I have a strawberry cake pop with the dragon fruit refresher. She said with a smile on her face. This is the first time that I've actually seen her have a genuine smile on her face it was kind of cute. What size would you like your drink I said nervously. A grande. She said I hit some buttons on the register and I told Cheryl her total. Your total is $9.57. Cheryl gave me a $10 bill. I asked her if she wanted her change. It was just two cents she said. Keep it. Ok well I'll call you when your order is ready. I said not knowing what to say next. Ok she said with a smile.

I had no idea Toni  worked here. I thought to myself. And I got a text message. I didn't know the number.

1(334)2208775-hey Cheryl

Cheryl- who are you?

1(334)2208775-jughead.

My face why didn't at the site of jughead texting me.

Cheryl-oh hey

                                               *Updated contact to jughead*

jughead-did you finish your art project, also what happen in gym class are you OK?

Cheryl-no I didn't finish my art project, art is not really my thing. And I'm OK I just hit a girl in the face with the ball. so I got detention and I have to write an apology letter to the gym teacher and the girl.

Jughead-oh well that girl her name is Sydney and she's my cousin. And she's in the hospital getting nose surgery.

Cheryl just ignored jughead's text and put her phone on do not disturb. Cheryl a Voice called out. I got my cake pop in my  drink. When Toni came,she sit down. Hey she said. I looked up at the girls pretty face. Hey I said i'm on my break if you want to hang out because I know I couldn't hang out with you earlier today. Umm yeah I said right away. Toni's face lit up. So tell me a little bit about yourself Toni asked. Well i'm 16 years old I moved here from New Jersey it was actually pretty cool there even though I didn't get along with the people at school I had some friends. My best friend was this girl name Josie. She had a voice of an angel. She was so nice and sweet and she was pretty. I also have a little brother and a little sister. They're really annoying like very annoying. Cheryl stopped when she realized she was rambling. Oh I am sorry I was rambling. No it's totally fine I like to hear you speak Toni said. Well tell me a little about you I actually don't know anything about you I just realized. I said to her.

Well my real name isn't Toni  my real name is Antoinnette but please don't ever call me that I really hate my name and it's weird because I hate cake. Toni said. I started laughing that was funny. I said. Oh sorry I just interrupted you. I said. No it is ok. She told me. She continue to finish. I have a big brother. My family is divorced. I am really good at art. My mom is really strict. And she wants me to do perfect in life. Toni was cut off by a blonde haired boy. Hey Toni your break is over. Oh ok I gotta go see you at school she said getting up. I took my stuff and I walked out. I walked back to my room, to see jughead making out with Betty. I looked at them I made a throwing up noise. They immediately stopped. Oh sorry jughead said, I just ignore them. Cheryl why didn't you answer any of my text. I still ignored him picking up a book to read. Because she's a loner who has no friends and she has the hurt other people to make her feel good about herself. Betty said . Bitch first off I didn't answer the hobos text because it's my phone and I do what I want and if he has a problem with that he can choke. And I wouldn't be kissing Betty I'm pretty sure she has herpes have you seen those lips. I said throwing a Chapstick at Betty. She rolled her eyes as she push jughead  out of the dorm. I went to go take a shower and I put on my pajamas. Before I went to sleep I got a glass of water and placed it on my desk. And then watched some Grey's Anatomy. it was 2:47 as I looked at the time I turned off the TV and went to sleep.

Hey, hey queens kings and the Royals in between it's me Madison and I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I didn't post last night I was kind of busy with the whole family stuff because if you live in America it's Labor Day Monday. I hope everyone stays safe also what is your favorite part. And what do you want to happen next! Bye❤️✨🌊