Birthday sex

This is the song that I use in the story
Smut ⚠️

Message from Trinity:
First off I just wanna say sorry that it's taking me so long to write this is very difficult! I am currently failing school for you people so you guys better like this chapter also I've never had sex before so I don't understand how I'm supposed to write a sex  chapter but you know I watch a lot of porn. So enjoy this chapter! Also I'm going to be adding characters from season five so if you haven't seen season five this may be a little spoiler I'm sorry!

*still Cheryl's birthday*

Cheryl and I were walking back up to the girls dorm rooms hand in hand. It kind of reminded me of the first time that I actually noticed that I had a crush on Cheryl. "Hey, you ok" Cheryl asked me has we walked along the cemented pathway. I looked up at her "yes, you" I asked. " I am ok" she said was we kept walking. "Toni, thank you for my birthday gifts, I loved them" Cheryl said with a smile on her face. A light blush come over me. " you're welcome baby " I said letting the last part slip out. Cheryl bet her bottom lip a little at the word baby. It was silent as we finished our walk. Then we got to the school. Then walked up two flights of stairs. " Can I ask you something" Cheryl said as I opened the door to up the next thing of stairs. "Yes" I said. " Did you go in my room and take my laptop and saw that I wanted that Victoria's Secret lingerie?" Cheryl asked me, when she that I stop right in my tracks. My face went red like hell fire red. "Umm...I ....Ummm ....y.... I .... yes" I said taking a very very deep sigh. "I am sor-" I started to say but was cut off by Cheryl's lips on mine. The kiss was not long but passionate. Cheryl pulled away and said. " It is ok, also it was sweet of you." We finished walking up the stairs.

We where in the hallway on the girls floor, it was after hours so everyone was in their rooms. "I don't want to go back to my room" Cheryl whispered in my ear. "Than where do you want to go" I ask not know what Cheryl was hinting at. "Your room" Cheryl whispered in my ear again. Then it clicked in my head what Cheryl I was trying to do.

I looked up at Cheryl and than she winked at me. Then we walked down the halls to my dorm room. I pulled my keys out of my back pocket and opened the door. Right when I got the door open Cheryl put her lips on mine.

We stumbled into my dorm room still with our lips attached. When we fully got into the room I closed the door with my foot. Then Cheryl pulled away and looked at me. "Toni, before we go any farther I need to now if I have your consent" Cheryl asked me looking into my eyes. I told a deep breath before I started to talk. "Yes, Cheryl you have full consent" I said.

Cheryl just smirked at me than threw me on the bed. "This is going to be fun" Cheryl whispered. Then I remembered I made a playlist on Spotify just for this moment. So I call out to Alexa "Hey Alexa, play my sex playlist on Spotify." Cheryl started laughing a little at the fact that I had a Spotify playlist for when I was going to get laid.

* third person POV*

Then the song " freak by Doja Cat started playing" and Cheryl through her shirt somewhere in Toni's room. Cheryl was wearing the red lacy bra that Toni had got Cheryl for her birthday. The red bra was covering about a fourth of Cheryl's boobs and the red lace was see-through so you could see shows very erect nipples.

Cheryl Keep on her bra, has she lightly pulled at Toni's shirt. Toni set up and pulled her shirt over her head. Then Cheryl unclip Toni's black bra. Cheryl's eyes Felt with passion when Toni's boobs fell out of the support of the bra. Cheryl put her bottom into her teeth and bit down on it a little. Toni was so innocent, and Cheryl was about to take all that a way in one night. Cheryl was a little hesitant. As she was deep in thought thinking about hell she did change Toni's entire world in just one night and that was a little scary for her.