☁️🐇🐻☁️

When Jungkook wakes up the next morning and finds the other side of the bed cold - his first impulse is to panic . His head spins when he jolts up , frantically looking over for Taehyung and only relaxing when he finds a note on the bedside table .

Went to buy us some goods . Don't miss me too much ;)

Plopping himself on bed again , he sighs - eyes closing as his heart begins to settle . The memories of the previous night flashes before his eyes and he giggles , tail wiggling as he stuffs his face into Taehyung's pillow and relishes in the familiar scent.

But soon , the scent on the pillow falls inadequate and slips out of the covers . He heads to the closet and paws through Taehyung's clothes , pulling them all off their hangers and arranging them on the bed .

He curls into the massive pile of clothes - the scent on them soothing his loneliness and lulling him to tranquility.

Taehyung trots into the room a few minutes later , eyes slightly widening when he sees jungkook curled up inside the huge pile of clothes - nose buried in them . "Kookie"? He calls lightly and jungkook stirs in his nest , cuddling deeper into his nest and hesitantly opening his eyes.

Blinking he looks up at Taehyung with a small, fond smile... before he remembers where he is.

"Oh...uhm...". He stutters , cheeks bright red as he brings his sweater laws to cover his mouth . "It's nesting....uhm...it's a hybrid thing" . He mumbles incoherently .

Taehyung chuckles at his shyness and points to nest. "Mind if I join"?

When Jungkook nods, he climbs onto the bed with him and pulls the bunny towards him. Man...he knew that Jungkook liked his scent, but making a nest out of his clothes ? It was soooo adorable .

"Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook's chest nearly explodes and he wiggles closer to Taehyung's , tucking his head under his chin and sighing contently.

It felt so good, cuddling like this...

"Mhm". He hums . It's not a lie though , cuz he always sleeps well when he's with Taehyung.

"Sorry about the mess" . He continues , embarrassed .

Taehyung just smiles, eyes fluttering shut as he nuzzles his nose Jungkook’s hair . "It's okay" . He murmurs softly. "I know you like my scent…...and it's cute so....."

Cute.

Jungkook's heart slingshots up into his throat as the sentence trails off and taehyung presses a kiss to his head. His tail wiggles excitedly and he smiles so big that his cheeks hurt .

"You really think it's cute? Not weird....or creepy"

Taehyung frowns at Jungkook’s word choice. Had someone shunned him for that in the past?

Slowly, he runs his fingers through Jungkook’s hair and pets over his ears softly. "It's cute". He ensures .
"Definitely not weird or creepy"

"I bought stuff to make breakfast, in case you're hungry." He teases .

Jungkook smiles giggly , tilting his head up to press a kiss against Taehyung's lips. At this point , jungkook's sure he'd been a saint in his past life - there's no other logic to why he has taehyung now.

"I'm starving." He replies....stomach stomach grumbling as if on cue.

•^•

Y'all are gonna get diabetes at this rate .

Imma update faster now , cuz I have a new book going on and I wanna finish this as fast as possible.