🐻🎂🐇

Unedited

If anyone asked jungkook about the most precious moments of his life - he'd have plenty to say . And the thing is that each and every one of them includes taehyung .

But if anyone asked him about the happiest day of his life - he'd say taht it was the night taehyung had asked him to be his boyfriend .

As cheesy as it was - taehyung had went all the way to surprise him with a candle lit dinner and jungkook had indignantly broken down into tears right at the sight of it .

Taehyung's self cooked cake looked terribly inappetizing but jungkook was too emotional to care . As soon as he read the words "will you be my boyfriend" written prettily with the icing , jungkook was a snotty mess again . Hey ! The perfect dinner only exists in movies okay - don't judge.

They made love all night , whispering 'i love you's over and over until sleep had fogged their senses .

•^•

It's 8 am on a pleasant Sunday when the blaring sound of the calling bell pierces through the tranquility of the morning. Taehyung groans , sitting up on the bed with disarrayed thoughts filling his brain .

Who would dare to wake a working man at ass crack hour of Sunday morning ?

"Who is it"? Jungkook asks , bringing him out of his daze while he turns to look at the bunny .

Taehyung hates the anxious look in his eyes , the way he is chewing on his bottom lip in fear . He despises it and vows to get rid of anything that scares the bunny.

"Probably Yoongi hyung or hobi hyung....I'll check". Taehyung ensures , getting out of bed and heading to the computer room where he could see from the security cameras.

He peeps into the screen and his eyes widen comically .

No.

It can't be .

"Open the door tae".

Soojin .

Please .

The voice sends a wave of terror over him as he watches her proceed to fumble inside her bag . And before he knew , he was dashing to his room - fear swimming in his eyes . Soojin has the keys to his house and she'll be there in an instant....

"Kookie"!!

"Is it them"? Jungkook asks , looking at him with big eyes - small body is drowned in sweaters too big for him.

Taehyung feels his heart clench. He can't let soojin find Jungkook . He can't let them take him....

He inhales deep , "You need to hide".

"Wha-"

"My ex girlfriend is here . She works for the Hybrid elimination commitee and...."

"I know you are in here , Taehyung".

Before he could contemplate the situation , the door bursts open and in a panic, Taehyung flings himself infront of Jungkook - shielding the hybrid from the newcomer's view . The little bunny lets out an almost inaudible squeak but immediately closes his mouth , obviously aware of the danger .

But it's too late. Soojin is already at the threshold , disbelief written clearly on her face .

"T-that-"

"Soojin I-"

"I can't believe you Taehyung. You broke up with me and now you have that...that thing on our bed"! She yelled out , each word dripping with malice as she clenches her fist in rage.

Jungkook shrank in his frame , grip tightening around Taehyung's wrist with tears swimming in his eyes.

"Move away from him you vile creature". She barrels towards the bunny , her hand moving to grab the hybrid by his hears . Jungkook is shivering , thick streams of tears running down his chin as he sobs .

His reaction is immediate - he grabs soojin's wrist with force, jaw clenching in frustration .

"Don't you dare touch him". He punctuates , voice almost threatening.

"Are you serious Taehyung ? You are fighting me for this thing ? Are you stupid or-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH. One more word and I won't hesitate to throw you out of my house".

Soojin steps away , eyes glimmering as she looks up at Taehyung. She glances at jungkook , curled into a ball with his ears covering his eyes - but still desperately holding onto taehyung's sleeve , worrying the material in obvious distress.

Soojin says no more , watching as taehyung whispers sweet nothings into the hybrid's ear who looks frightened out of his mind . There's something new about taehyung as well....he seems stronger , bolder and...

Everything seems still as Soojin walks out of the door , back stiff and head held high . Her tears are now no more , replaced with a fire of vengeance. "You will pay for this Taehyung". She grits before rushing out .

The silence that follows is not comforting .

•^•

When you think you could finish the book in one day and then remember that you haven't even hit them with the angst yet :/

Anygay