🐰

Hybrids are cursed creatures . Just mere slaves for those who own them . Treated so cruelly by humans just because they are different and weak .

There isn't a single law in the society that protects hybrids from abuse and harsh treatments . They are bought and groomed to be the submissive , pretty toys - to stay behind the scenes as the family's dirty little secret and enslave themselves to the pleasure of their masters .

Civilians want them eliminated from the world and thus , have formed themselves into small unions which ultimately came together as the HEC - the hybrid elimination committee .

But not even the HEC cared enough to save them from the assaults , to grant them the solace of extinction . They just stayed away , enjoying the miserable life of the hybrids and waiting to pounce if incase any , had escaped the dirty clutches of such terrible humans .

Jungkook too was his owner's slave. 'A worthless ragged doll' if he's to quote words . He had no rights to speak up for himself nor to defend his body from crumpling any further , or so jungkook was forced into believing throughout the years he had lived .

He had already lost all hopes that his life would be . Hopes of finding his family , finding jimin - the panther hybrid who had been his only friend who he was still at the adoption center and also of finding someone who'd care for him .

But it appears as though no one wants him . All they want to do is beat him and use him for their own entertainment . A bunny hybrid like him has no tomorrow to look forward to .

He hissed as another slap struck across his red cheek , trying his best not to pass out on his master . He remembers the last time he had a fever and passed out infront of master's guests . He had was forcefully dunked into the pool , unable to breathe till they were done with him and decided to left him alone .

Master grabbed his ears , dragging him to a corner as jungkook cried from the pain.

"Worthless slut" . The old man spat at the limp body of the hybrid . The sight of his arms being tied up was the last thing he noticed before everything blacked out .

(•^•)

When jungkook woke up again , he found out that he was sent to master's friends for sexual uses . For fun.

The buff men stared at him with hungry eyes as the small boy trembled in fear .

He was soo shaken up at the situation that his body convulsed real bad. He couldn't breathe or see . All he felt was the fear that seemed to take over every part of his body .

The men were kind enough to call an ambulance for the boy but that couldn't be of great use because most hospitals refused to treat hybrids anyway.

The boy really hoped he died so that he could finally be saved . But little did the boy know , his troubles were no where near the end .

 But little did the boy know , his troubles were no where near the end