🐯

In the span of 2 days the boy had been with him , the bunny had managed to worry taehyung to a total of 48 hours .

The first day he had been given good , the boy had coughed up every thing he ate , probably because he was not used to eating a full meal .

In addition to that , he slept on the floor because he apparently made the mattress dirty . It had almost made Hoseok cry thinking about how bad the boy must have been treated before taehyung had taken him in . It took them a lot to get him back to bed seeing that the hybrid was still terrified of their presence .

The sound of glass breaking had taehyung sprint to the kitchen with a speed that could rival Olympic athletes .

He was met with the sight of the bunny staring into the nothingness with glass prices all around him . It took him a good few seconds to re associate himself before he saw taehyung and he completely freaked out.

"I'm so sorry , I'm so so sorry" . He cried out as hurriedly scooped up the broken glass peices with his bare hands . The boy didn't even flinch as the glass pierced through his skin and spluttered blood -too scared of what taehyung might do to him.

Taehyung's brain was running miles at this situation . He couldn't approach him or raise his voice at him asking to stop , it might result in the hybrid's panick levels to shoot up.

"Please". He called out softly . " Please put those pieces down" . Taehyung smiles , taking slow , careful steps towards the younger .

Bunny lets out a sob , his fluffy white ears droopy and falling to the sides. "I'm so very sorry" . He sobs , looking down at his bloody hands .

"It's okay ". Taehyung smiles softly , gently taking bunny's wrists and holding them in his palms.

"I'm not going to hurt you" .

"B-but" . The bunny hiccups and taehyung shushes him with his fingers.

"It's fine . You can trust me" . Bunny whimpers at his words , looking down as tears ran down his cheeks .

"Hey , look at me" . He croons , raising the boy's chin to look up at him .

"Can you come with me to the living room , we need to bandage your hands" . He mutters , trying to calm the bunny.

Taking that the boy didn't protest , taehyung holds the bunny up . The hybrid did flinch but nevertheless let Taehyung support him .

The owner places the boy down on his bed before heading to rummage through the shelves for a first aid kit .

Keeping the kit beside him , taehyung takes bunny's hands in his. He carefully tends to the wounds , cautiously picking out the glass crumbs as the bunny bites his lip to hold back whimpers - afraid of his master getting mad at him .

And after which seemed like an eternity , taehyung had succeeded in bandaging the wounds clean . He cups bunny's face , making him look up . He looks into the boy's eyes , he can still see the fear but bunny leans into the touch nonetheless .

"You don't have to worry when you are with me okay ....I'll always protect you Lil' Bun". Taehyung croons as he wipes away the stray tears running down the Bunny's face .

And as he looks up at Taehyung with fresh tears blurring his vision , the helpless boy doesn't feel so scared anymore .